B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

52 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Gina back without the locals, bets on they show up later..and will zak try his luck in the villa with one of the girls..

That would be entertaining for 5 mins

you know what  even tho I am not a Zac fan ..that would be interesting.... but it pretty much means Holly who has proven a 'sucker' !!!! for Dick

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It was low hanging fruit.

like a big pimple ...it takes discipline not to squeeze it just because it's there .... but that being said ...Naga loves being 'picked'  on

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

you know what  even tho I am not a Zac fan ..that would be interesting.... but it pretty much means Holly who has proven a 'sucker' !!!! for Dick

Yeah, Megs is out of it, not sure about Pam but i think Holly might have learnt from the New Year mistake..depends on alcohol or "chemical" intake. Perhaps a Gina spit roast?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm in with a chance now...😏

Sadly that means the end of any possibility of seeing me lovely little Luna on here again 😢

Maybe RLC can take one more chance with that apartment and put Luna and Radi in as roommates.  Don't see a noise problem with the two of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Maybe RLC can take one more chance with that apartment and put Luna and Radi in as roommates.  Don't see a noise problem with the two of them.

some days you can actually come up with some genius  stuff.... it's fantasy but it really made me feel good to start my day... to think of them sharing a bed and massaging each other ..... BONE apetite 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

There have been almost 190 different girls visiting the GOV / COV apartments. In addition, plus all the usual couples apartments.
So there is a lot to choose from according to taste and liking
There are pictures of most of them in the archive all the way back to RLC and CC began

So that's why the pasture is getting so big.  :biggrin:

Sheep Farm GIF by TLC