Sadie (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, budda said:

I honestly don't understand all this enthusiasm for Sadie's arrival.
I am a voyeur like all of you and I especially love beautiful girls: this time a new whale has arrived on VHTV!

Bit harsh Budda. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, suckier44 said:

i know this is the wrong room but what happend too scotts apartment why has it been taken off the list for ????

I do not know why they took it down now. There was a little quarrel between Scott and a girl, but nothing but verbal. But she had probably taken a little too much, had to have a lot of water.
Then there was the guy on the floor, who looked very serious, but luckily walked out of the apartment himself. If something more happened on the outside, we do not know. Maybe "someone" came to help him and that there were some reactions afterwards. Becomes just speculation.
When they went offline, Scott slept and it was quiet, as I saw it

22 hours ago, waldi said:

Objectively this girl should think about slimming, as for her young age she is too plumpy;

13 hours ago, budda said:

I honestly don't understand all this enthusiasm for Sadie's arrival.
I am a voyeur like all of you and I especially love beautiful girls: this time a new whale has arrived on VHTV!

Everyone would vote for a beauty like Leora who was wild and depraved.

674750.jpg

But in its current form, it is impossible. Sadie is better than all other apartments.

13 hours ago, waldi said:

Fantastic, I'm impressed; five cocks, one not so pretty girl, and that couple of tedious lesbians; so far vhtv's greatest achievement this year 🤣

I will repeat - sometime in fall (or even the end of summer) of 2019 there were some changes (new CEO). Think for yourself how many interesting features have been made on site, new 4k cameras, super interesting apartments. Or not?

As long as you pay for subscription, you are supporting incompetent CEO who runs a traditional Russian business. The main idea minimum as possible money for workers and to fine them with or without reason, quality of products does not interest anyone at all, as well as conditions (production lines). The result - 40-50% of apartments are model houses, webcams. Another 30% are lazy and zero motivation. Zero new features on the site for 1.5 years. But the archive broken time to time. The cheapest cameras from Aliexpress.

• Like 1

53 dakika önce, damat şöyle dedi:

674750.jpg

By the way, it is good that you remind Leonie, I will not forget that period.Dominessa, Leonie, Isa, Clarice ...
That period was great. I wish some of them would come back. All of them were young active and great couples. I loved to watch them. There is no trace of them in the current couples.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, life+90 said:

By the way, it is good that you remind Leonie, I will not forget that period.Dominessa, Leonie, Isa, Clarice ...
That period was great. I wish some of them would come back. All of them were young active and great couples. I loved to watch them. There is no trace of them in the current couples.

I actually miss the era before them when we had Juliet, Ruby, Em, Sia, Polly, Valerie etc etc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it really matters what people think what she looks like. 

She's the one getting laid and we're not.  

Lol summed up in one sentence, life's a bitch eh :biggrin:

• Haha 1