Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

I think instructions were given for cleaning of the apartment from the “ boss “ 😂 , except ... Malia has returned with great mood in the apartment ( I believed she would be sad leaving the place she spent one week that she most probably enjoyed the maximum and returning back to her “ do nothing of importance” daily routine ) and perhaps she went immediately starting cleaning so as to keep her mind busy so as not to think of the very recent happy times and feel sad that she had to finish it . 

• Confused 3

8 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Of course, we know queens don't lift much of a finger.

Leora has always been showing that she likes to clean , she is the one actually who will do thoroughly and detailed once per week , I think concerning cleaning duties in the apartment , Leora is the boss , therefore this today , very interesting ☺️ 

They even had an argument many months ago , Leora “complaining “ to Malia that she should become more active with the apartment’s cleaning . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Leora has always been showing that she likes to clean , she is the one actually who will do thoroughly and detailed once per week , I think concerning cleaning duties in the apartment , Leora is the boss , therefore this today , very interesting ☺️ 

They even had an argument many months ago , Leora “complaining “ to Malia that she should become more active with the apartment’s cleaning . 

She has at least one good quality then🙄😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

She has at least one good quality then🙄😉

She has lots of talents that currently either she isn’t willing to share with the audience or she is simply not in the period of her life to be more active also with other things with herself that we know for sure that she  can do because she used to do a lot in the past . 

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

She has lots of talents that currently either she isn’t willing to share with the audience or she is simply not in the period of her life to be more active also with other things with herself that we know for sure that she  can do because she used to do a lot in the past . 

I forgot great actress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1