Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Why does she have a BF in Prague ? Why can’t she escape from the guy in Prague if her feelings for Paul are still there ? 

Why Paul tried to move on and have a GF after moving in Prague ? I think they will remain very good friends and that’s the relation they currently have , kind of soulmates because the one needs the other for a variety of reasons ..

No one leaves behind the person she loves for such a long time and the distance never helps a relation .. and this much tie away without seeing one another face to face , makes it even worse  for any possible trying again.. 

If Paul wants to go back to the woman who is having sex for almost a year with another guy in Prague .. well , good luck 😎

Tell me more about the guy Leora is having sex with, as you seem to know also what is happening outside the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LearyM said:

Your reference regarding travelling is a moot point to an extent. In Ireland, as with the UK it is forbidden to travel abroad unless for necessary business, and the Garda ( police ) in Ireland will stop you and turn you back if you don't have the suitable proof, likewise in the UK.

But of course it is for necessary business or reason , but traveling is allowed and it isn’t for example when it was almost 0 flights per day within European countries last year at this same period ( or starting strictly from April ) , Leora is Russian and could always claim she goes back to her country . As for returning back to Prague , Krasnoyarsk - Moscow is possible , returning back to Prague , I guess her RLC contract is a job proof . 

My point is that there are ways if it really “ burns “ you . Hell , take a Eurolines bus in the end . Leora spends half of her day on her phone , I can’t believe that she wouldn’t be able to organize such a thing if it was a necessary and must do issue . RLC managed to move some of the Barcelona tenants ( when they asked most probably to abandon the project or quit ) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Calle said:

Tell me more about the guy Leora is having sex with, as you seem to know also what is happening outside the apartment.

I have no idea what is happening outside of the apartment , according  to translations Leora has been meeting a guy for several months now , sometimes he overnights at his place , what they do , I have no idea . But watching a woman  before meeting him taking care in detail her appearance and body , it seems that she wants to look attractive and desirable . 

If then this guy after almost 9 months isn’t having sex with Leora and they only meet to chat , watch movies , play table games and pass their time in his apartment , if it is such a friendly relationship ( that they argue quite often ) , why Leora isn’t allowing him to show himself in the apartment and she needs to go always at his place ? 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have no idea what is happening outside of the apartment , according  to translations Leora has been meeting a guy for several months now , sometimes he overnights at his place , what they do , I have no idea . But watching a woman  before meeting him taking care in detail her appearance and body , it seems that she wants to look attractive and desirable . 

If then this guy after almost 9 months isn’t having sex with Leora and they only meet to chat , watch movies , play table games and pass their time in his apartment , if it is such a friendly relationship ( that they argue quite often ) , why Leora isn’t allowing him to show himself in the apartment and she needs to go always at his place ? 

Irrespective of what she does outside the apartment, she doesn't as yet allow anyone apart from her old friend from Russia into the apartment, possibly for security reasons and also the fact that not everyone would be comfortable being viewed by numerous people.

She chooses to be on camera 24/7, I would imagine the majority of potential visitors wouldn't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, LearyM said:

Irrespective of what she does outside the apartment, she doesn't as yet allow anyone apart from her old friend from Russia into the apartment, possibly for security reasons and also the fact that not everyone would be comfortable being viewed by numerous people.

She chooses to be on camera 24/7, I would imagine the majority of potential visitors wouldn't.

I totally agree and I respect her choice , I simply don’t agree towards myself , a viewer that I   am paying to see her life inside the apartment ( for which Leora has it the way she currently behaves apparently ) , the thing is that no other apartment resident has any problems presenting visitors in front of cameras . Tenants can also ask for the apartment to be UM if a visitor doesn’t want to be on camera . 

Tenants are advised to inform any visitors for the presence of cameras . But the general idea and proof over the years is the following ... there has been never a resident that we didn’t see any outsiders visiting , they all did , some more , some almost none but they did .

I have read again about the security issue , what is actually the meaning of it ? And how has she no issues to bring this old friend inside and not any potential friendships she has made in Prague? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree and I respect her choice , I simply don’t agree towards myself , a viewer that I   am paying to see her life inside the apartment ( for which Leora is the way she currently behaves apparently ) , the thing is that no other apartment resident has any problems presenting visitors in front of cameras . Tenants can also ask for the apartment to be UM if a visitor doesn’t want to be on camera . 

Tenants are advised to inform any visitors for the presence of cameras . But the general idea and proof over the years is the following ... there has been never a resident that we didn’t see any outsiders visiting , they all did , some more , some almost none but they did .

I have read again about the security issue , what is actually the meaning of it ? And how has she no issues to bring this old friend inside and not any potential friendships she has made in Prague? 

Consider the security situation if she should ever have a relationship that finished, and whoever the person was could pose a safety threat to the girls.

Security is paramount, not only from crazy viewers, but also from anyone they meet.

She also may have experienced some problems previously, who knows. 

It's her choice though.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, LearyM said:

Consider the security situation if she should ever have a relationship that finished, and whoever the person was could pose a safety threat to the girls.

Security is paramount, not only from crazy viewers, but also from anyone they meet.

She also may have experienced some problems previously, who knows. 

It's her choice though.

If she can’t live a normal life with cameras being part of her life , what’s the point having a life that doesn’t give her the freedom she wishes ( I don’t take money as the only reason obviously ) . If all residents had fear that anyone they meet outside the apartment could become a problem , then there’s no need for a life like this .. and .. forget the men , she has female friends from beauty salons , hairdressers , has she also to be afraid of them as well ? 

It is a proof that viewership in apartments is exploding when outsiders are presented . If you can’t trust a guy that you know 9 months , what more can I add ? But the female friends ? Security for them for what ?

I know I shouldn’t compare with other tenants .. but Masha and the guys she brought in the apartment time after time , the Barcelona girls and the lovers for one night stands ? Haven’t they felt the way you describe of dangers ? 

To edit my comment so as to add something , so many things are known for her life from people who claim to speak with her , in all of the threads all of the years , it has never been mentioned that she experienced something to feel danger , but i agree that it can be a very serious reason that if it had ever happened , can explain her actions . 

• Haha 2

Can we get any comment or an opinion  from the people who leave smile/ ironical emojis to any of us who try to have a nice forum chat here ? Or their English knowledge is below elementary and they don’t know how to spell the words ? I feel pity for Leora if she was / is / will keep on being in touch perhaps  with these people , I can tell that her future looks secure and bright with such people around . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2