Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

I guess both girls are so happy with their lives in their apartment 😂🤣that can’t look for periods like this one ( 3 weeks strict restrictions law ) to spend it at places where they feel honestly happy and not bored of doing nothing and having a routine . 

At least Leora understood also that she should follow the steps of her friend Malia and start going away for longer than 24 hours periods . Poor Malia , I don’t know how she will manage her loneliness having the apartment only for herself after spending a great and happy week at a place where she really feels excited being .

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

It is a pity how this thread has become , to be ruled by the absence of dialogue and the continuous actions from members which show their misery as persons .

Ρε ελεεινά και τιποτένια ανθρωπάκια , ελπίζω όσο η βασίλισσά σας διασκεδάζει , να έχετε στο κομοδίνο δίπλα σας υγρά μαντηλάκια για όταν επιστρέψει να τον παίξετε με ησυχία 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

We shall see when Leora gets back how long it will take when she shouts at Mr User.. I would guess that is were she has gone. I wonder if Mr User has asked to visit Leora's pad and I wonder what her answer to him is.

We actually don’t know where she is as we also don’t know for Malia , they have also other friends in Prague .