Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

I agree with many of your views. I mean, I've already posted it, can't it also be that leora + paul have an open relationship? It's hard not to have real sex for both of them over a long period of time. Corona made it all worse. But if both had really wanted to unite, there would have been a way even in Corana times. even if it hadn't been easy.

A quick word about Paul again. many say he is a beneficiary of Leora. But these people should keep in mind that he was in front of the cam with Leora for about 8 years. In my opinion, they earned the money together, so it is understandable that Leora supports him financially in every respect. I also mean that they were a really nice couple and I hope that they will be again, whether in front of the cam or also Not.

It could have never been a Leora if there was no Paul . And she wouldn’t have become also so popular in my opinion if he was simply the type of BF , model type let’s say .. I think the majority always thought , if Paul can be with Leora , why can’t I ? Plus , the difference of their characters ( erotical Leora , cold Paul and dozens of other examples ) made the people attached even more to her , it is a really great point in any case what you mentioned that they made the money together , excellent point that you analyzed . 

About traveling , I tell you one thing because this is my job . No country is forbidding traveling , there are simply big restrictions concerning isolation , quarantine and so on . If Paul has a job that it requires him to be there and not suffering the quarantine that he would have in Prague and then going back to Russia , I get it . But Leora ? Her job ( especially with Malia in the apartment ) , she could take a month of holidays ( in total and with the effective restrictions ) or so to visit him and the dog , especially before November 2020 traveling from / to Czech Republic wasn’t so difficult like after that period . 

Anyway , I never doubt that there’s love , but not erotical love , at least the one that could keep them being a couple to get married and all this formalities . I think they are best friends who love and trust eachother the most and they both need one another in their lives , it is important not to lose eachother , especially for Leora . That’s why for me , deciding so fast to get the offer from RLC and go to another country ( not even in another Russian city that could be easier perhaps ) , without actually discussing it so much for such an important life changing decision ( I think it was a month’s time since it all happened if i am correct ) , shows me that Leora ( with the approval of Paul of course ) put the money more than her relationship . If it was completely Paul , she would have stayed in Russia and the NO to RLC would have been heard from Krasnoyarsk to Prague in the loudest of volume 😂🤣

About having an open relationship , we never got the idea that the characters of these two suggest that something like this can be a reality . If they have this agreement , well , I can only say that they are much more modern of a couple than I always thought and in a country that has lots of stereotypes due to orthodox religion ( even though Leora isn’t orthodox as I believe or she maybe doesn’t believe in general ) , traditions and customs that pass from generation to generation ,  living also in a city in the depth of Russia and away from the glamorous Moscow or Saint Petersburg , I would congratulate them both managing to go against all these stereotypes and establishing their own rules . 

Nice to have your opinion and excellent analysis of your thoughts here ☺️ and being able to discuss about it . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It could have never been a Leora if there was no Paul . And she wouldn’t have become also so popular in my opinion if he was simply the type of BF , model type let’s say .. I think the majority always thought , if Paul can be with Leora , why can’t I ? Plus , the difference of their characters ( erotical Leora , cold Paul and dozens of other examples ) made the people attached even more to her , it is a really great point in any case what you mentioned that they made the money together , excellent point that you analyzed . 

About traveling , I tell you one thing because this is my job . No country is forbidding traveling , there are simply big restrictions concerning isolation , quarantine and so on . If Paul has a job that it requires him to be there and not suffering the quarantine that he would have in Prague and then going back to Russia , I get it . But Leora ? Her job ( especially with Malia in the apartment ) , she could take a month of holidays ( in total and with the effective restrictions ) or so to visit him and the dog , especially before November 2020 traveling from / to Czech Republic wasn’t so difficult like after that period . 

Anyway , I never doubt that there’s love , but not erotical love , at least the one that could keep them being a couple to get married and all this formalities . I think they are best friends who love and trust eachother the most and they both need one another in their lives , it is important not to lose eachother , especially for Leora . That’s why for me , deciding so fast to get the offer from RLC and go to another country ( not even in another Russian city that could be easier perhaps ) , without actually discussing it so much for such an important life changing decision ( I think it was a month’s time since it all happened if i am correct ) , shows me that Leora ( with the approval of Paul of course ) put the money more than her relationship . If it was completely Paul , she would have stayed in Russia and the NO to RLC would have been heard from Krasnoyarsk to Prague in the loudest of volume 😂🤣

About having an open relationship , we never got the idea that the character of these two suggest that something like this can be a reality . If they have this agreement , well , I can only say that they are much more modern of a couple than I always thought and in a country that has lots of stereotypes due to orthodox religion ( even though Leora isn’t orthodox as I believe or she maybe doesn’t believe in general ) , traditions and customs that pass from generation to generation ,  living also in a city in the depth of Russia and away from the glamorous Moscow or Saint Petersburg , I would congratulate them both managing to go against all these stereotypes and establishing their own rules . 

Nice to have your opinion and excellent analysis of your thoughts here ☺️ and being able to discuss about it . 

Your reference regarding travelling is a moot point to an extent. In Ireland, as with the UK it is forbidden to travel abroad unless for necessary business, and the Garda ( police ) in Ireland will stop you and turn you back if you don't have the suitable proof, likewise in the UK.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

today the koala is sitting on the chair 

Waiting for his beloved leora to lie in bed To give your affection  And love 

koala GIF

💞🐨👸💞

I know he needs a cuddle 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know he needs a cuddle 

He will not be back in the bed for a while I don't think, I believe she has been advised by RLC to remove it from partially obscuring the camera's.

The other night when she was out she made a special 1 minute visit back to remove the Koala and the bunch of flowers from the bed and bedside cabinet and then immediately left again, as they were reducing the visibility from cameras 8 and 10.

Can't say I'm disappointed.

Sorry Aussie 🙂  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

The more Koalas the better

In the eucalyptus trees of Australia yes I agree, but blocking out the view from premium cameras when a woman is in full flow is not appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1