Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

If she does have a shouting match again then we will know were she has been... elementary my dear Watson.

It isn’t necessary .. we actually know that they are always in contact , it doesn’t mean that they spend all the time together ( that I also believe they do 😁

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She will aim to stay in the west but if things do not go to plan she has a bolt hole in Paul.

Almost 8 years for this job , it is too much , it is better to leave when you are still on top than not having anymore the same glamour like once in the past ( which is normal , no one can defeat the time ) .. I hope for her to realize what is better for her future life and not the 1,2,3 years or I don’t know how long more she wants to do this .. I believe that always you can do better when you are familiar with the culture and you know the rules , your original place you will always miss , especially when there aren’t extreme differences except the cultural philosophy .. if it was to move from a mega city to an island or close to the beach , that’s a change .. from a village to a city , that’s a change .. but it is just from a big city to another one ( Krasnoyarsk - Prague ) .. I believe she will go back after trying to live some years in Prague .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Those stains will take some scrubbing.

You are correct, if it is the stains in the carpet that you are referring to. Unfortunately, they are burns from dropping the hot coals from the hookah. The only way that the discoloration can be removed. Would be to trim the burned fibers. 

That happened one of the times that Leora, and Malia were smoking shisha, and drinking a bit of alcohol !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning / Bonjour

good evening / Bonsoir

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family camcaps

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

An excellent weekend Sunday

good Monday 

🐈😘