B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

Just now, bluewinner said:

Yeah, I did not mean she is a bad person. she is just not sexy. 

I understand the way you mean it , sexuality for a woman is a big asset and there are natural talents ( Leora for example  ) , others that push for it ( Claire for example  ) and others that improve naturally as they grow up ( I will say Radislava for the example ) 

• Haha 1

I think RAGNAR, is very depressed by this new Radislava, always ready to mix with the girls, I think we are close to a real lesbian show with Megan, the queen of real lesbian shows

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

.... and then follows the next series of silly bullshit show. It's not the people but the concept that doesn't work.

I'm sorry Alladino but in this case you are WAY wrong, it is the people and especially Nelly & Bogdan.  Those two alone have always been about the drama and the shows.  It's time for all of them to leave across the whole of RLC and bring in totally new and fresh faces!!!

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC looking more and more desperate. The cry for new customers is pretty obvious. I am so glad that I no longer pay for this shit.

Nelly and Bodgan had some really great parties in their apartment in Russia. The whole thing was really much more realistic and fun to watch.

It's the GOV concept that sucks.

That makes 2 of us!