B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

And Amira ... so many months without sex , it is incredible how she can still resist in all of the chances and challenges she had .. and she’s the one I would like from the whole cast to see her doing more ( and Serafima but she’s another story 😁

NOW......that's funny!!  Do you honestly think Amira hasn't fucked anyone since she has been in Barcelona?  If so, I retract my Dr. OZ nickname and will start calling you Dr. Sloth from now on!

• Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

NOW......that's funny!!  Do you honestly think Amira hasn't fucked anyone since she has been in Barcelona?  If so, I retract my Dr. OZ nickname and will start calling you Dr. Sloth from now on!

Whatever you know for whatever they do outside , I also know the same , that means nothing . If you know more and have proof , I can’t have a counter opinion 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Whatever you know for whatever they do outside , I also know the same , that means nothing . If you know more and have proof , I can’t have a counter opinion 

You don't know shit about what they get into outside DD!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't know shit about what they get into outside DD!!

You are absolutely right , I know nothing for whatever they do outside . 

10 hours ago, hexagon said:

He has problems getting hard when its just him and her, add more girls to the mix and his cock almost goes inverted

that's a lie loraine&anthony had sex 3 or 4 times this past week and he had zero issues but once again like a said people always blame anthony knowing damn well loraine doesn't really want him participating in those shows like that 🤷‍♂️

that's why he barely even tries🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BTW Ariana on visit to A&L

That’s a very big surprise ..strange .. but one more proof for Ariana’s character and personality , amazing socializing and beloved by anyone . 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

First Ariana's show with A&L  🤓  so far, interesting day on RLC lol

I guess loraine really does have super powers her whispering is too much for ariana to say no😂

• Haha 1

if I may say so, it seems really absurd to me that every night there are these stupid shows on B5, by now Loraine and her stupid boyfriend seem to go to the factory to do their job, one night Carlos and Claire, with two girls, then Loraine and Anthony, how the fuck can you still watch this crap

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

if I may say so, it seems really absurd to me that every night there are these stupid shows on B5, by now Loraine and her stupid boyfriend seem to go to the factory to do their job, one night Carlos and Claire, with two girls, then Loraine and Anthony, how the fuck can you still watch this crap

don't watch