B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

Welcome Masha and β€œ The King πŸ‘‘ β€œ in B5 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ As easily predicted ... Carlos the Italian with the Italians ... nice moment toΒ watch 😎

Β 

Imagine if all thee involve sexually πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ that was the β€œ too much fantasy β€œ comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Carlos excited .. Loraine & Anthony staying  inside their room , not even a greeting to the guests 😑 Maybe some bad news for L&A 😳

Just now, ddhm said:

Carlos excited .. Loraine & Anthony saying inside their room , not even a greeting to the guests 😑 Maybe some bad news for L&A 😳

nahΒ 

I think because claire&carlos friends are loud as hell and loraine is upset because they came unannounced πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome Masha and β€œ The King πŸ‘‘ β€œ in B5 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ As easily predicted ... Carlos the Italian with the Italians ... nice moment toΒ watch 😎

Β 

Imagine if all thee involve sexually πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ that was the β€œ too much fantasy β€œ comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not Masha, she's russian . But speaks pretty well italian

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Who called this one?Β  Is this the first appearance of Masha in Barca?Β  Kudos to who predicted this.

Is this a courtesy visit or do we expect some fun tonight?

Nop, she's already been around Barca last year πŸ˜‰

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Carlos excited .. Loraine & Anthony staying  inside their room , not even a greeting to the guests 😑 Maybe some bad news for L&A 😳

I asked a few days ago if Masha and Clair had ever met....well they have now  😁

Just now, costa049 said:

Nop, she's already been around Barca last year πŸ˜‰

Sorry should have been more clear.Β  I know she's been around Barca before.Β  Is this the first sighting her current trip?Β  I don't monitor all the forums as well as certain ones!

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nahΒ 

I think because claire&carlos friends are loud as hell and loraine is upset because they came unannounced πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ it is 21:40 , should they make a special announcement that they visit ? Masha must have contacted that she was visiting , maybe Carlos / Claire didn’t inform but I don’t think it is wrong .Β