B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if I may say so, it seems really absurd to me that every night there are these stupid shows on B5, by now Loraine and her stupid boyfriend seem to go to the factory to do their job, one night Carlos and Claire, with two girls, then Loraine and Anthony, how the fuck can you still watch this crap

I don't...

I guess Ariana wanted to “recover” some money which is lost after the car accident of her brother and the money he sent him.. Somehow , someway , as we said yesterday , Loraine manages to still create the shows .. luckily we had the pleasure of the “ the real deal “ in the morning with Masha and Co.. 🥳😉

• Sad 1

I haven't been on CCmuch today so it's taken me ages to catch up... The activity on the forum just highlights the fact that we need to see something a bit different from the norm now, to keep us interested. 1st we had the Martina/Nelly 'affair', then that little fight between Gina and Cesar, and now the events in Masha's place...Just pointing a pussy at the cam and bating doesn't really do it for me anymore, unless it's a new girl, and that novelty wears off after a while...and as for the Loraine shows in B5...enough said 😒

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess Ariana wanted to “recover” some money which is lost after the car accident of her brother and the money he sent him.. Somehow , someway , as we said yesterday , Loraine manages to still create the shows .. luckily we had the pleasure of the “ the real deal “ in the morning with Masha and Co.. 🥳😉

Laying naked on the bed doesn't need too much creativity. I am not sure if we can even call it a " Show ".