Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

speriamo che se n'è vanno il più presto possibile... ogni volta che vado sul canale kitty e smith mi appare smith sempre con sto cazzo di cell in mano e kitty con una depressione addosso mai vista...andate via per favore....

It is unfortunately so obvious that the couple has now a typical RLC staying , they are still in the cameras world just for the financial help that RLC provides with the monthly apartment costs . 

The  problem is that each and everyday that goes by , they both lose one more day of what they should be doing after RLC . Their relation is just typical , you can even say it because they ( Kitty ) don’t even fight anymore .. the only joy for Kitty is the dog and Smith just wonders around .. I can’t understand ( the same as with Alberto ) that he ( Smith , also Kitty ) aren’t looking for possible real jobs or at least have a hobby or anything .. I don’t understand the way of thinking of these young people , is this cameras world so comfort for their financial future ? If only they knew that they  won’t be young , attractive and so much productive and active as they can currently be 😔

• Haha 1

Guess i will be the odd man out and again come to her aid. This is supposed to be real life cam not masturbate for your pleasure nor fuck. Yes, this is clearly a relationship on the ropes, but I imagine none of you gentlemen ever were in that position, were you? Yet here you are with your hands in your pants.

And btw, I have almost no respect left for Smith. That ship sailed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

Guess i will be the odd man out and again come to her aid. This is supposed to be real life cam not masturbate for your pleasure nor fuck. Yes, this is clearly a relationship on the ropes, but I imagine none of you gentlemen ever were in that position, were you? Yet here you are with your hands in your pants.

And btw, I have almost no respect left for Smith. That ship sailed.

As in all apartments , we criticize what we see . Kitty isn’t happy , this is more than obvious , we know that she loves being an exhibitionist , she loves showing her beauties and I am sure she wants to make her fans happy , for sure she’s older and ( perhaps ? ) more mature but it is clear that she’s just having issues that prevent her from being herself . Of course it is real life , but it is sad to see this “ real life “ of this couple , it somehow doesn’t make you what to tune in and see what’s happening ,viewers want to tune in and enjoy good vibes , atmosphere and feelings so they can “ engage “ with the tenants .. but this isn’t happening .. the only good times I can recall is whenever Smith’s family visit or Kitty’s mother .. then their problems seem to get aside and hidden and behave like a normal daily life couple .. is it fake then when that happens and they just hide what’s really going or is it their true nature when beloved family people are next to them ? Let’s see what happens .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As in all apartments , we criticize what we see . Kitty isn’t happy , this is more than obvious , we know that she loves being an exhibitionist , she loves showing her beauties and I am sure she wants to make her fans happy , for sure she’s older and ( perhaps ? ) more mature but it is clear that she’s just having issues that prevent her from being herself . Of course it is real life , but it is sad to see this “ real life “ of this couple , it somehow doesn’t make you what to tune in and see what’s happening ,viewers want to tune in and enjoy good vibes , atmosphere and feelings so they can “ engage “ with the tenants .. but this isn’t happening .. the only good times I can recall is whenever Smith’s family visit or Kitty’s mother .. then their problems seem to get aside and hidden and behave like a normal daily life couple .. is it fake then when that happens and they just hide what’s really going or is it their true nature when beloved family people are next to them ? Let’s see what happens .. 

Please. let us enjoy the moment. Consider this. After she leaves here we will know nothing about how she progresses (ok you all might not). Let's just enjoy the moment. Right now we are looking at art. There is little we can do to stop the inertia of Kitty's life.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Please. let us enjoy the moment. Consider this. After she leaves here we will know nothing about how she progresses (ok you all might not). Let's just enjoy the moment. Right now we are looking at art. There is little we can do to stop the inertia of Kitty's life.

Big fan of kitty as you know , but since we know that she reads the comments here , perhaps in a way she appreciates that we criticize her because we only want the best for her being her fans .. she should know that nothing negative or wrong is addressed to her , just the truth that she should also face and perhaps she’s ignoring 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big fan of kitty as you know , but since we know that she reads the comments here , perhaps in a way she appreciates that we criticize her because we only want the best for her being her fans .. she should know that nothing negative or wrong is addressed to her , just the truth that she should also face and perhaps she’s ignoring 

Agreed. I just want her to see there is balance here. Peace as always.

Io onestamente non ricordo l'ultima volta che questi 2 hanno scopato!! e io non credo proprio che una ragazza come Kitty puo stare senza scopare per tutto questo tempo!! ha qualcuno che la soddisfa fuori