Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

1 hour ago, JAHJAHAMAN said:

there's a video of it out there. she was in bathtub. That why they left the last time. 

This was in 2019 .. they have also been incidents during this stay but most probably RLC can’t find people and they didn’t do anything , the same with Gina and Bruno . 

As far as I can see Smith has been there for a few days and she hasn't spoken to anyone. In fact, it seems like they have gotten along well together. Please set me straight as I cannot be here 24/7. I have a job and other responsibilities.

But I do believe it is round and round they go. We all know it.

Regardless, Kitty, I support you. I always will.

This couple … the more they continue like this , the more they individually harm themselves .. the only thing that keeps them together in my opinion it is the fact that they are together since childhood most probably and it is difficult to break up , they can’t simply say “ that’s it , it’s over “ .. it’s always strange when both people know what they want and what they don’t want  but they don’t have the power to say it to the person they have been sharing the life for so many years .. strange psychology that has to do mostly with not knowing who at the end you hurt , yourself or the other .. 😔

• Like 1

Just checked in to CC...RLC. Kitty having a troubling "discussion" with Smith. On the verge of crying, or crying.   This has been going on for years. Kitty, keep the apartment and dump his ass.  Find a guy who will treat you right. 

• Like 2