Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

Kitty and Smith are currently with complete indifference on being with  RLC , there are so many their personal and couple problems that it is even not easy to watch them anymore . Kitty is perhaps the most natural beauty girl in whole RLC , such an amazing woman and with so many things that we could see from her , unfortunately , stuck in a life that each and everyday that passes by , she’s losing one more day of her life . 

In the past , you could see how excited she was also to show her fans her gratitude and appreciation , she would dance , she would tease us , she would bate looking on cameras like talking to us and now she’s just a girl that has allowed all her toxic environment to come in play with this current RLC stay . No matter how gorgeous she’s always to watch , the more she stays , the more she is threatened to lose completely her future . I only hope for the very best for this rare of beauty woman but there’s no one to blame of what’s happening but herself . 

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you but her breasts are fake 🤣

Yes .. I knew this comment will come 🥶 I didn’t want to edit the post and say “ apart from the fake tits “ 😬 Still ,pure  natural Czech beauty 😇

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes .. I knew this comment will come 🥶 I didn’t want to edit the post and say “ apart from the fake tits “ 😬 Still ,pure  natural Czech beauty 😇

she is also tattooed 🤣

but i agree she's beautiful anyway 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she is also tattooed 🤣

but i agree she's beautiful anyway 

Tattoos I don’t mind , especially with her skin that she’s nicely tanned at the moment , it isn’t such a problem to watch .. I agree though she could make it with less ink , for example I think Linda is worse with her body painting . If it wasn’t her extended arm tattoo , i think it looks not bad on her . But anyway , their body , their choices , they need to live with it  when they are more than 55 - 60 and they won’t be as attractive as now . 

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i would never ask trump to invite you as a judge in the miss world contest cuz something is wrong with your eyes guys if u find kitty a natural beauty, i judge a beauty when she wake up without make up kitty is not that pretty, just saying

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i would never ask trump to invite you as a judge in the miss world contest cuz something is wrong with your eyes guys if u find kitty a natural beauty, i judge a beauty when she wake up without make up kitty is not that pretty, just saying

It is a matter of taste , but as you say , the beauty comes when you see a woman without her make up , i will disagree  with you that she’s not a pretty woman when she wakes up , but again, it is a matter of  personal taste and maybe I should have used the “ in my opinion “ quote so as to make the comment more subjective ☺️

• Like 1

She was all dressed up earlier in her come fuck me hither outfit and then she disappeared.

If one of them don't get home soon the dog is going to be leaving some fudge presents for them.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, voveur said:

She mentioned moving to Egypt 

Who would want move and live in a Terrorist Country. 

I know some have no choice but to move to one is almost like a suicide mission if a conflict ever breaks out.