Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

26 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Define "healthy"? Perhaps healthy means find some new guy and leave someone who makes your life hell everyday in the dust.

Healthy means that she wakes up with a smile because most things in life are working fine( problems will always exist for everyone ) , family , friends , love life , work . 

No matter how much you love someone , if you feel that your life is stuck and doesn’t make any step forwards , the mistake is as equal as to the person you believe that is responsible for that stability in your life , perhaps the mistake is even more by Kitty because she can’t take advantage of her incredible exotic beauty that the Nature or the Creator gave it to her without making any “ sales “ ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Healthy means that she wakes up with a smile because most things in life are working fine( problems will always exist for everyone ) , family , friends , love life .

No matter how much you love someone , if you feel that your life is stuck and doesn’t make any step forwards , the mistake is as equal as to the person you believe that is responsible for that stability in your life , perhaps the mistake is even more by Kitty because she can’t take advantage of her incredible exotic beauty that the Nature or the Creator gave it to her without making any “ sales “ ☺️

Of course she is not making all the right decisions, but se is young. She needs to make mistakes to learn. My suggestion to her would be to throw Smith out and stay in the apartment. She would have time to think about her life and maybe move on.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Of course she is not making all the right decisions, but se is young. She needs to make mistakes to learn. My suggestion to her would be to throw Smith out and stay in the apartment. She would have time to think about her life and maybe move on.

Luckily for her , we don’t take decisions concerning her life , she’s isn’t as young anymore as she might perhaps wants still to believe . If she’s addicted or obsessed to Smith ( because this is what love becomes when isn’t healthy anymore ) , the current lifestyle allows her to have so much free time to think what’s right and wrong to her . 

I don’t know if throwing Smith out of her life is the right move , the right move is to have a normal life ( even keeping the RLC deal ) and not spend the whole day in a toxic environment . A change of images , people interaction , new colleagues , friendships , skills development at any job , can only work in favor even  with her relation to Smith .

She has to do nothing than become an as close to normal citizen of the world , that’s all ☺️

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Luckily for her , we don’t take decisions concerning her life , she’s isn’t as young anymore as she might perhaps wants still to believe . If she’s addicted or obsessed to Smith ( because this is what love becomes when isn’t healthy anymore ) , the current lifestyle allows her to have so much free time to think what’s right and wrong to her . 

I don’t know if throwing Smith out of her life is the right move , the right move is to have a normal life ( even keeping the RLC deal ) and not spend the whole day in a toxic environment . A change of images , people interaction , new colleagues , friendships , skills development at any job , can only work in favor even  with her relation to Smith .

She has to do nothing than become an as close to normal citizen of the world , that’s all ☺️

Of course, i agree with you on every count. These are the things that make a difference.

Kind of funny telling the guy on the phone, she can't video chat because she has a bad signal, as she just got off a video call with someone else and went back to the call after he hung up. lol

It was good hearing her talk in English in any case and she is looking amazing with her vacation tan.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Of course, i agree with you on every count. These are the things that make a difference.

I don’t think that I spoke for difficult daily routine things in life that Kitty can’t make , I believe she can make even more .. the problem is what keeps her “ grounded “ 😔 and not allowing herself to explode and reach her full potential 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that I spoke for difficult daily routine things in life that Kitty can’t make , I believe she can make even more .. the problem is what keeps her “ grounded “ 😔 and not allowing herself to explode and reach her full potential 

It is him. You will see what I mean after the pm I sent.

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

are we going to be left hanging? please enlighten us😉

I have no problem about that but jugghead has to do it as the info comes from him ☺️ I think he can let you know what he means , we will sort it out 😇

• Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I have no problem about that but jugghead has to do it as the info comes from him ☺️ I think he can let you know what he means , we will sort it out 😇

I await with bated breath😛