Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

1 hour ago, tom4301 said:

ressemble à quelqu'un qu'elle a rencontré en vacances et travaille peut-être dans l'hôtel où se trouvaient Kitty & Smith

Qu'elle puisse partir avec son amant virtuel comme ça nous aurons un nouveau couple 🙏

That she can leave with her virtual lover like that we'll have a new couple 🙏

On 5/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Mark Thompson said:

Kitty get a job...

She does modeling whenever worthwhile opportunities become availabe for her from what I have heard. It is known that modeling is a quite competative field or market to seek employment opportunities in.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

She does modeling whenever worthwhile opportunities become availabe from what I have heard. It is known that modeling is a quite competative field or market to seek employment opportunities in.

Hey Nicholas  I have no idea what context my smart ass  comment was for...  but yes she seems to be in the modelling field and also seemed to have been more active in it, in between these 2 stays ( remember all those calls and posing with that, perhaps agent, that she also spoke english with ... . She has an amazing models Body ! an incredible fashion sense in her clothes and make up and how she carries herself ...  She should be good for years to come ...  so perhaps I should have said Hey Kitty get a modelling job and please , please ,please send me a link 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hey Nicholas  I have no idea what context my smart ass  comment was for...  but yes she seems to be in the modelling field and also seemed to have been more active in it, in between these 2 stays ( remember all those calls and posing with that, perhaps agent, that she also spoke english with ... . She has an amazing models Body ! an incredible fashion sense in her clothes and make up and how she carries herself ...  She should be good for years to come ...  so perhaps I should have said Hey Kitty get a modelling job and please , please ,please send me a link 

I don't believe your previous comment was considered in some way inconsiderate, as much as possibly misunderstood in being as short as it was. I for one, happen to agree with your comments that I have responded to here. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 7:37 AM, tom4301 said:

sounds like someone she met on vacation and maybe works in the hotel where kitty&smith were

She has been talking to him for some time.  He's obviously not American based on his accent when she was on speakerphone with him the other day.   I wonder if Smith knows she's trying to hook up with another dude.   She said told this guy that her and Smith aren't together anymore, but those 2 still sleep in the same bed and have sex.

Will be interesting if Smith finds out and, uhm... does what he did to her in the hallway a while ago.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, maximus said:

She has been talking to him for some time.  He's obviously not American based on his accent when she was on speakerphone with him the other day.   I wonder if Smith knows she's trying to hook up with another dude.   She said told this guy that her and Smith aren't together anymore, but those 2 still sleep in the same bed and have sex.

Will be interesting if Smith finds out and, uhm... does what he did to her in the hallway a while ago.

What did he do? 

il y a 32 minutes, maximus a dit :

I didn't witness it myself, but apparently he beat her ass during a fight a while back

smith doesnt look like that type of guy. Even when kitty was screaming in his face he was calm

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

smith doesnt look like that type of guy. Even when kitty was screaming in his face he was calm

Its the calm ones you have to watch out for.  In my experience, the loud and vocal ones in arguments are generally the least violent.

1 hour ago, james deen said:

He does usually remain calm, but on that occasion he lost his cool and roughed her up a bit in the hall...