Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

Guys I will only say that I believe he is the one at fault. I know she looks like every bitch we ever dated or lived with or married, but that is not the case. I believe she is just frustrated.

Il y a 17 heures, jugghead a dit :

Guys I will only say that I believe he is the one at fault. I know she looks like every bitch we ever dated or lived with or married, but that is not the case. I believe she is just frustrated.

I need more than that, believing is not quite the same as knowing😋

This being the Kitty thread all I've got to say is "Oh that attractive woman ! Such a pretty face and Oh what a body" ! Oh and another thing, "That tan certainly enhances your attractiveness Kitty. Perhaps it would be nice if you considered laying off the tat's Kit, your attractiveness is in your natural beauty". Oh and uhh one other thing, "meowww" you sexy woman you ! 😻

• Like 1

Le 5/6/2021 à 1:33 PM, Nicholas a dit :

This being the Kitty thread all I've got to say is "Oh that attractive woman ! Such a pretty face and Oh what a body" ! Oh and another thing, "That tan certainly enhances your attractiveness Kitty. Perhaps it would be nice if you considered laying off the tat's Kit, your attractiveness is in your natural beauty". Oh and uhh one other thing, "meowww" you sexy woman you ! 😻

Like with a lot of girls obsessed with tats they won't stay hot for ever, so when granny is on that beach with her tits hanging down to her knees and full of paint she will look like a retired hooker.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Kitty has a OlnyFans now? Or she just like to take sexy pictures?  

Clearly, she has very good modeling skills. Just look at how well she does her makeup and the clothes she wears. She must be doing some modeling. And most models know about only fans. Any way, every beautiful woman is doing it.

If Linda can do it Kitty can kill it! Do you hear me Kitty????😉

On 5/7/2021 at 3:11 PM, Shinobi49 said:

Kitty told the guy that she thinks she's pregnant. Idk if she's joking or not but her belly hurts for sure

She isn't pregnant. She got her period last night.