Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Who would want move and live in a Terrorist Country. 

I know some have no choice but to move to one is almost like a suicide mission if a conflict ever breaks out.  

Considering that so many of modern time's younger generations seem to lack as much of what was once considered to be any normal amount of common sense, there's really no way of considering or believing that most would not Stn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Who would want move and live in a Terrorist Country. 

I know some have no choice but to move to one is almost like a suicide mission if a conflict ever breaks out.  

This is a post we disagree dear friend , it is by far wrong considering Egypt a terrorist  country . I won’t go into details and I respect your opinion of course , but a country that it is top 5 for European visitors , it is far by characterized as terrorist . Just check statistics for Sharm El Sheikh  and Hurgarda , both situated on the banks of the Red Sea ( pro Covid statistics ) and you might be surprised 😇 It is just that incidents happen ( really bad ones with big impact ) that don’t help the image of this country . The only thing that I can assure you is that the Egyptian guys are flirting at the most superlative grade and promise marriages and whatever to European women ( mostly Scandinavians ) only to escape Egypt and become citizens of European countries and enjoy the benefits .. that’s what I can tell 1000% 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a post we disagree dear friend , it is by far wrong considering Egypt a terrorist  country . I won’t go into details and I respect your opinion of course , but a country that it is top 5 for European visitors , it is far by characterized as terrorist . Just check statistics for Sharm El Sheikh  and Hurgarda , both situated on the banks of the Red Sea ( pro Covid statistics ) and you might be surprised 😇 It is just that incidents happen ( really bad ones with big impact ) that don’t help the image of this country . The only thing that I can assure you is that the Egyptian guys are flirting at the most superlative grade and promise marriages and whatever to European women ( mostly Scandinavians ) only to escape Egypt and become citizens of European countries and enjoy the benefits .. that’s what I can tell 1000% 😁

From the US State Department. This is all I can go on when thinking about traveling to another country. Here is the Advisory from the US State Department as of April 21.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

From the US State Department. This is all I can go on when thinking about traveling to another country. Here is the Advisory from the US State Department as of April 21.

Lol...don't put too much into US government travel advisories.  The US has a travel advisory for Canada at the moment as well.  :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is another debate , it is too sensitive to talk about how countries are categorized in the US , my country also can get travel warnings during a calendar year if an incident happen that it is of minor importance  for the European Countries , in comparison to the US . We are off topic and won’t say more , but you need to know that for us ( europeans ) many things that are officially announced in the US , we don’t take it so seriously , most of them are for financial reasons ( punishment ) .. but of course , it is your country and decisions should be respected . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

So, that's enough of that, lets get back to Kitty, loving the tan lines & huge areola's

Kitty always amazing to watch , she’s just have lost interest for RLC ( at least of what we know that she can please her fans with her incredible teasings ) , there are more important real life issues she has to solve and let’s hope she does it quickly so we can enjoy watching her relaxed and with mostly smiles rather than her eternal arguments with Smith 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Jesus you guys! I am LMAO at your comments as always. And Stormcloak (reference to Elder Scrolls Skyrim) you are so much the asshole instigator! You old son of a bitch! LOL!

Just please be gentle with my Lady. She has some big decisions to make. I am hoping we can keep her with us while she makes those decisions. Maybe nothing happens, maybe something. We will see.

Seems to me they are one those couples(if they still are a couple)that lost interest in project and only stays(between all the vacations)to recieve paycheck,they just gived up,next usual step in this cam sites is probrably stop having sex in front of cams,in house and less nudity etc.As usualy at some point(could be few months or a lot of them)rlc themselfs will put end to the misery😅.Think they are the oposite of for exemple Carla return,Carla returned revigorated and better..this two returned without any interest to be in cams.To bad she was always one of fav girls in this cam sites,sexy as hell..but hey if they give us the middle finger..we can do the same to them😅.Others will come and leave till eventualy(or not)project closes.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 22 heures, ze81 a dit:

Il me semble qu'ils font partie de ces couples (s'ils sont encore en couple) qui ont perdu tout intérêt pour le projet et ne restent (entre toutes les vacances) que pour recevoir leur chèque de paie, ils ont juste abandonné, la prochaine étape habituelle de ces sites de webcams est probablement d'arrêter d'avoir le sexe devant les caméras, à la maison et moins de nudité etc. entre eux), eux-mêmes mettront fin à la misère 😅 .Pensez qu'ils sont l'opposé de Carla return, par exemple, Carla est revenue revigorée et meilleure ... ces deux sont revenus sans aucun intérêt à être dans les cam. préférés de ces sites de webcams, sexy comme l'enfer ... mais bon si elles nous donnent le majeur ... faites de même avec eux 😅 D'autres viendront et partiront jusqu'à ce que le projet se termine (ou non).

C'est vrai qu'il ne se passe pas grand-chose d'intéressant sur les caméras publiques a par regarder Smith qui se touche la bite dans son pantalon pendant qu'il regarde son smartphone il pourrait au moins se branler ouvertement ça attirerait quelques femmes et quelques homos mais il ne le fera pas ! 😞

On en viendrait presque à mendier un spectacle de bate à Kitty mais elle ne le fera pas non plus ! 😞

RLC devrait les remplacer par un nouveau couple plus intéressant.

It's true that not much interesting is happening on public cameras by watching Smith touching his dick in his pants while looking at his smartphone he could at least jerk off openly that would attract some women and some gays but he won't! 😞

It almost comes to begging Kitty for a bate show but she won't either! 😞

RLC should replace them with a new more interesting couple. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1