B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

il y a 3 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

certainly mine too...but something about her relationship style??, her weird  relationship with Ant. and even her flirting episode with boy toy ( Jen ..she took him from her party and brought him to the villa without Ant. hung out in dark room living room and we never figured out what or how far or what the hell happened ) weird behavior has some writing her off as a showtime wanna be ...but just not found the right chemistry ... if it is true she is trying to create money making shows??? I know nothing of this so called bonus money....  so yes  pretty, fit, easy going nature , nice titties 😊 but gets tagged  as  this un genuine player in the RLC game ... ?

psycho boy and his girlfriend Susan Boyle ... comparison of Holly ..wow  shows you the deep dementia of opinions in this forum ... lol

Indeed it does.

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Jen ..she took him from her party and brought him to the villa without Ant. hung out in dark room living room and we never figured out what or how far or what the hell happened ) weird behavior has some writing her off as a showtime wanna be ...but just not found the right chemistry ... if it is true she is trying to create money making shows???

I am learning rather quickly that I am at a loss for not having the history that many of you have.  Like, there is a list of all the girls Caesar has fucked?  Who knew?   But yes we agree, she is a very very beautiful girl ... perhaps the most beautiful ... but she really is no different than the rest of the "hens" (not my word!) who just put on fake lesbian shows.  It should be clear to RLC and everyone that when a Nelly and Martina moment happens, interest levels skyrocket.  I am only on my second month but I figured that out quickly.

Lastly, I know there is a lot of archived material here.  But omg I can barely keep up with real time!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cesar slapped her head 1st, DD...trust me

So glad to see I'm not the only one who saw it !!  Both reactions were unacceptable and they should have been KICKED OUT ! No place for that in the project, even if some calls it " REALLIFE" ! 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am learning rather quickly that I am at a loss for not having the history that many of you have.  Like, there is a list of all the girls Caesar has fucked?  Who knew?   But yes we agree, she is a very very beautiful girl ... perhaps the most beautiful ... but she really is no different than the rest of the "hens" (not my word!) who just put on fake lesbian shows.  It should be clear to RLC and everyone that when a Nelly and Martina moment happens, interest levels skyrocket.  I am only on my second month but I figured that out quickly.

Lastly, I know there is a lot of archived material here.  But omg I can barely keep up with real time!

ya, don't bother, it won't change your life or opinions in any way not knowing the illuminating past of these 'characters'....and before you know it, the people change again....albeit with covid not as fast as it used to...   so you are digging deeper into the RLC/CC soap opera ...  oh oh 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Speak for yourself, Lorraine has more natural beauty than any of the other hens, makes holly look like susan boyle and that's being kind.

It's funny to me how some think Loraine is such a beauty, to me she is just average at best, and there is something that just don't look right with her body.....sorry to disappoint some of you but that's how I remember her! 

However, I also agree that Holly and the rest of the entire RLC cast are all just average.  Take Rosemary for example, she was average as well but she was a girl that truly had the girl next door look and that in itself made her very attractive in my eyes and that goes for several others that have appeared on your computer monitors over the years.

There is not a girl currently in B1, B2, B4, or B5 that is worth $5.00 a month, much less $45.00 a month!!  All the other girls in the single/couple apartments are nothing more than average!

26 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

So glad to see I'm not the only one who saw it !!  Both reactions were unacceptable and they should have been KICKED OUT ! No place for that in the project, even if some calls it " REALLIFE" ! 

You are correct!

il y a 7 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It's funny to me how some think Loraine is such a beauty, to me she is just average at best, and there is something that just don't look right with her body.....sorry to disappoint some of you but that's how I remember her! 

However, I also agree that Holly and the rest of the entire RLC cast are all just average.  Take Rosemary for example, she was average as well but she was a girl that truly had the girl next door look and that in itself made her very attractive in my eyes and that goes for several others that have appeared on your computer monitors over the years.

There is not a girl currently in B1, B2, B4, or B5 that is worth $5.00 a month, much less $45.00 a month!!  All the other girls in the single/couple apartments are nothing more than average!

Well i wouldn't kick loraine or kitty out of bed that's for sure, the others, well i wouldn't be going out on a rainy night for any of them.