B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Normally I like some of things you expound on but you would be better advised to keep it shorter, because you end up going off the deep end.  I certainly don't need you opinion on what i can interfere with, but as long as I'm paying my money their lives are public. I like you and I mean this with all due respect.

I go off track many times , I admit 😬 And I also say that I am not always to the point , too much overanalysing , I admit .In any case , thanks for your comment , it always help to become better and improve here and in my relations with other posters , so , I always appreciate such good criticism , the only way to become better 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're correct. This is what happened Blue

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I just expressed my opinion about what I saw, there was a fight and Gina was the more aggressive one, She was beating him up and throwing his stuff off the window, I did not defend him. I have watched fights between men & their partners on different Voyeur-sites, and I have seen men losing their shit and beating up the woman badly before it goes offline, in this case the guy was comparatively calm and he was trying to de escalate  the unfortunate situation. you just hate the boy so much that you can't accept the facts. so you get upset and start calling people names when they do not reaffirm your opinion. 

Other members also did not agree with my point of view, but unlike you they expressed their disagreement in a healthy way and presented their argument. but as I said before by calling CC members and RLC participants "bitch ass motherfuckers" you have lost all your credibility, and right to talk about defending women. you just showed that you are a low life who has no respect for any woman. you are just disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself, your family should be ashamed of you, you are a disgrace. 

Blue ,let me be clear I'm not saying that you are wrong in what you said happened. I have no doubt about Gina being more aggressive. I was just stating my dislike in hitting women in general and that I would prefer and have decided to leave the room instead. I also acknowledge that when I've done so the women becomes more incensed because i've chosen to leave. I say that to say every occasion is not necessarily the same. Since Nelly & Bogdan are in seemingly in control they could have handled things better, but I don't have much faith in them, especially Nelly ,to handle anything.

Hopefully this is the last  time this kind of thing happens, but I doubt it ,fingers crossed.:smile:

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I go off track many times , I admit 😬 And I also say that I am not always to the point , too much overanalysing , I admit .In any case , thanks for your comment , it always help to become better and improve here and in my relations with other posters , so , I always appreciate such good criticism , the only way to become better 😊

Thanks for accepting my criticism in the spirit in which it was intended.

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Blue ,let me be clear I'm not saying that you are wrong in what you said happened. I have no doubt about Gina being more aggressive. I was just stating my dislike in hitting women in general and that I would prefer and have decided to leave the room instead. I also acknowledge that when I've done so the women becomes more incensed because i've chosen to leave. I say that to say every occasion is not necessarily the same. Since Nelly & Bogdan are in seemingly in control they could have handled things better, but I don't have much faith in them, especially Nelly ,to handle anything.

Hopefully this is the last  time this kind of thing happens, but I doubt it ,fingers crossed.:smile:

Immediately after Gina went bad shit crazy on him, he started to get his stuff and leave, but she wouldn't let him. at one point she opened her arms and asked him to hit her instead of leaving but he refused and cuddled her, kissed her, and tried to calm her down.  you can go back and watch the replay. 

It was disturbing to watch, and I wish things like that never happens again. but unfortunately the life has good, bad and ugly, and when we watch people's real life sometimes we see the ugly side. 

I have to say, if they have broken some rules, RLC should decide if they should leave or stay. I am just glad that it had a happy ending. 

15 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Thanks for accepting my criticism in the spirit in which it was intended.

But this is personally what I exactly wish happening in this forum , we are all here to ( or at least the majority ) discuss a content that we are paying to watch because we like lots of the things provided , the aim is common , opinions vary and that’s more than normal 😊 I am always glad in this exchange of posts than getting any confused or smiley emojis without many times getting a counter comment of a post I have done , always open for even heavier criticism 😎