B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

wrong. it was the other way around.

The sad part of all this is that has to be discussed at all. It never should have happened period.

If I made as money as RLC and it was my company it would only happen once no matter who hit whom.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think if Caesar socialized with the group instead of staying holed up in Gina's room ... he might be better received.  Does he think he is better than the rest of the villa?  Or maybe the villa does not want him to be involved?  

Would be nice if they told him to pack his shit and go. Things would be better off.

Gina will get over the loneliness of not having a male companion around.  She's likely used to the groove. The bottle is her Demon.

• Upvote 4

no info of who ended up with who or if anything happened ..... by the looks of thumbs Holly, Pam alone so Sera with Meg (as I figured) but no sexy time ... all good as they were clothed the whole time ...

is that about right ?  thanks 

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no info of who ended up with who or if anything happened ..... by the looks of thumbs Holly, Pam alone so Sera with Meg (as I figured) but no sexy time ... all good as they were clothed the whole time ...

is that about right ?  thanks 

Exactly as you say it .. it was for sure more fun for the girls when Radislava and Claire visited , Sera brings a cold atmosphere and she doesn’t have the positive aura to interact with them . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Exactly as you say it .. it was for sure more fun for the girls when Radislava and Claire visited , Sera brings a cold atmosphere and she doesn’t have the positive aura to interact with them . 

i thought she had the sexiest outfit on ...and as usual her big titties in and out of her top....  the others just keeping it cool.... but a fun and laughing time everytime in kitchen....so i was hopeful it might get some sexy bath time and maybe more....  but thanks for update,,!!

10 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

i thought she had the sexiest outfit on ...and as usual her big titties in and out of her top....  the others just keeping it cool.... but a fun and laughing time everytime in kitchen....so i was hopeful it might get some sexy bath time and maybe more....  but thanks for update,,!!

Whatever more than sera being naked can be categorized as “ historical and for the rare archives “ incident 😂🤣

13 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

He hit her, quite hard ... 

From what I was told, he didn't hit her like he would have if the cameras wouldn't have been involved....that was pretty obvious from what I was told.  He did apparently hit her pretty hard with clothes I was told.  Apparently it looked like to my friend that Cesar is growing tired of the whole Gina thing from what he observed but since Cesar doesn't have boot a boot to piss in and carry's all of his worth in a plastic bag wherever he goes, his only recourse is to STFU and move on where he is being taken care of by a nymph that has absolutely no self respect.  The two should be banned from RLC forever in my opinion due the the outburst/violence they displayed that night.  Quite frankly I've never liked Gina or Cesar, Gina is nothing but a drug abuser as is Cesar.  It's pretty sad when people get up at 8am to get a fix on their drug habits!!

• Like 1