B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes, if he was a woman beater cameras wouldn't have stopped him. 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

would he have if their wasnt camaras

can only repeat what happened when I was on Camarads. You could see through a door the guy was dragging the girl around the room getting very nasty. They shut the apartment downright away and he was never seen again and neither was the girl If you get kicked out for being noisy as with Yannie and Carla, why not this sort of behaviour.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

can only repeat what happened when I was on Camarads. You could see through a door the guy was dragging the girl around the room getting very nasty. They shut the apartment downright away and he was never seen again and neither was the girl If you get kicked out for being noisy as with Yannie and Carla, why not this sort of behaviour.

Camarads is the shittiest voyeur site I have ever seen, they cut off the feeds all the times. RLC is a lot better than that.

il y a 2 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

ne peut que répéter ce qui s'est passé lorsque j'étais sur Camarads. On pouvait voir à travers une porte que le gars traînait la fille dans la pièce en devenant très méchant. Ils ont carrément fermé l'appartement et il n'a jamais été revu et la fille non plus. Si vous êtes viré pour avoir été bruyant comme avec Yannie et Carla, pourquoi pas ce genre de comportement.

RLC se sont des lâches et ce genre de scènes , ils aiment cela car des fans leur écrivent pour leur dire qu'ils ont apprécié.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Gina just showed that she doesn't have self estime and no self respect to endure all that crap from a little bum who thinks EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED !! 

pam and holly were upstairs, just as well they werent in their rooms

• Like 1