B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

From now on, cams 3.09 to 3.11 will no longer be watched ... And I wish RLC will do what it takes to get him out ... Anyway, the ONLY REASON he is there is for fucking, eating and fucking, sleeping and fucking , and .... Oh yes !  fucking ... 

The thing is that Gina likes this and it is her life , so , should we interfere in her life and say to her what she should do ? 

We actually have something real happening ( yes ,  with some nasty stuff on camera like today ) , but isn’t it normal that except the shows that are all predetermined , real life things and incidents like today shouldn’t be expected ? 

Smith ( and Kitty )was kicked out for something less than what Gina was doing at a certain point to Curly repeatedly , yes he pushed her , so , it remains to be seen how RLC will react . 

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

heard Paul abused Leora never watched them enough to know it for a fact again just going by what i heard and just look at the apt they got upgraded to

That’s a great detail thrown in the forum for whoever has watched it in the past and can actually answer to all of us who ask for the head of those two on the plate like John the Baptist 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

and it all started because he could not get off and wanted to keep going a problem other women on here wished they could complain about but without the asshole attached to the dick though

They were fucking , he was taking time to finish and then he had Gina BJing him but she understood that wasn’t going anywhere snd she tried to stop , he insisted which pissed her off and then she took the bed cover and went to her bed side . Then she said something to him , he answered back and all hell began . 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I am just happy that they have made up and are back sleeping together in peace. and it makes the jealous ones mad 😅   

It was a mistake because it was body violence and it all makes it disaster because of the cameras , but I agree , shit happens and this is what happened . 

• Like 1

i know she got in way more hits and even kicked at his balls but thats not the point she never would have done it if he didnt slap the top of her head because she quit jerking him off

The way he slaps her ass when he fucks her , it is harder than this that he did . 

he had very little reaction for about 20 seconds after she started hitting him back then he hit her twice and it was a bit harder than the first little slap to the top of her head but i dont think he ever hit her hard enough to actually hurt her its just the point of it a guy should not be hitting a woman no matter what

As soon as a woman is beaten , she should simply break up the relationship , otherwise she loses all of her pride and self respect . But what about if a man is hit the way Gina hit him and slapped him ? Is it always we the men that have to suffer consequences ? I mean we talk about equality of the two sexes and when things like this happen , the first question that comes is “ how hard did he hit her “ when no one wonders if it was the opposite because we believe that men have by nature more strength 🤨

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s still the morning and breakfast , we also don’t know if they have spoken during the time she has been there . I’ve read that she was taking a tour , I won’t be surprised if we see her in the gym early morning exercising 😉😇

I was kind of hoping that Holly might teach Radi some more sensual stretching and dancing exercise. in the gym area in the morning 

as I have said, the fitness room would suit Radi and she could inspire more fitness with the girls and invariably be a good fit for Radi in B4....  the downsize is you can  kiss your camera 16 shows goodbye...

this tour of apts with Claire may be more orchestrated as an orientation tour than the predatorial agenda placed on Claire ... she may be a more genuine friend than given credit (but who would also eat Radis pussy till it fell off ...

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

are you fucking stupid or blind ? it was Gina who beat the crap out of Curly. you must be one of those jealous MFrs who has an agenda here. 

I said before I was going to ban/ignore this idiot but I wanted to see where his misplaced superiority complex would go... now instead of his words disguised under 'philo' slophical words, he has degenerated to "you bitch ass MOFO's"  hillarious....   he is loosing his shit live at the forum ... it's sad, but like a bad car crash, it  has it's own entertainment value....  lets see what the next 5 pages bring as I catch up....

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, bluewinner a dit :

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

That goes without saying.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

heard Paul abused Leora never watched them enough to know it for a fact again just going by what i heard and just look at the apt they got upgraded to

Paul was abusive toward Leora physically on the odd occasion. I have seen that myself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

Isabel she played with knives nearing the end of her RLC tenure.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Paul was abusive toward Leora physically on the odd occasion. I have seen that myself. 

That sloth, didn't think he was capable, and yet she stays in touch with him, tells me all i need to know about that woman. 

• Upvote 1