B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

it was nothing in comparison to what Gina did 😄

i know she got in way more hits and even kicked at his balls but thats not the point she never would have done it if he didnt slap the top of her head because she quit jerking him off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i know she got in way more hits and even kicked at his balls but thats not the point she never would have done it if he didnt slap the top of her head because she quit jerking him off

there was no force when he first slapped back of her head. and when Gina went off on him he had very little reaction. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC will do nothing about this sad to say and if Gina is okay about it i am afraid we have not seen the last of asswipe i mean curly thats a insult to asswipes lol

Since it's an open forum i will tell you my fear. RLC will see the views and finally label this as entertainment and say "why require entertainment because it's cheaper to allow them to fight on camera". Otherwise they would have pulled the cameras.:smile:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there was no force when he first slapped back of her head. and when Gina went off on him he had very little reaction. 

he had very little reaction for about 20 seconds after she started hitting him back then he hit her twice and it was a bit harder than the first little slap to the top of her head but i dont think he ever hit her hard enough to actually hurt her its just the point of it a guy should not be hitting a woman no matter what

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC will do nothing about this sad to say and if Gina is okay about it i am afraid we have not seen the last of asswipe i mean curly thats a insult to asswipes lol

He took his stuff and he was going to leave, Gina went after him and stopped him. as much as you and other people on this forum don't like the guy, it's Gina who is in a relationship with him, so He be with her as long as she wants him around. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

he had very little reaction for about 20 seconds after she started hitting him back then he hit her twice and it was a bit harder than the first little slap to the top of her head but i dont think he ever hit her hard enough to actually hurt her its just the point of it a guy should not be hitting a woman no matter what

If you're with a woman who can hit you hard & often to draw blood make sure there are no cameras around.😊

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

• Like 1