B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

This is probably not the right stream to put this comment into, but I can't see anywhere else it will fit into, so I'm going to forge ahead. 

Here's my question: why is RLC so overwhelmingly male observer centric? On this site, it's like the men involved are an afterthought and simply and only there to service the women. Has anyone, even once, seen one of the men do a solo 'bate session or (gods forbid) a JO with a buddy? I'm relatively sure that there are women and bi guys who would be interested in seeing something like that. 

While I know this sounds like I'm just being politically correct, it's actually something that I've thought about a lot and often wished would happen as I, myself, am a bisexual man watching this site.

il y a 18 minutes, Joesdog a dit :

This is probably not the right stream to put this comment into, but I can't see anywhere else it will fit into, so I'm going to forge ahead. 

Here's my question: why is RLC so overwhelmingly male observer centric? On this site, it's like the men involved are an afterthought and simply and only there to service the women. Has anyone, even once, seen one of the men do a solo 'bate session or (gods forbid) a JO with a buddy? I'm relatively sure that there are women and bi guys who would be interested in seeing something like that. 

While I know this sounds like I'm just being politically correct, it's actually something that I've thought about a lot and often wished would happen as I, myself, am a bisexual man watching this site.

often wondered myself how the guys would react is curly or bogdan jerked off on the kitchen top and sat with their arses on the sofa's, uproar probably😁

46 minutes ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

Al comienzo de una relación, los primeros intercambios son bastante divertidos. En el momento en que es la 4ª vez que se ven, Nelly sigue tan apasionada como siempre, basta con medir su apego a Martina, a la forma en que la abraza, con ardor. Martina puede ver que Nelly está locamente enamorada de ella, por eso la domina. Sin embargo, ya hace 4 reportes y aquí es donde se complica ... ¿por qué? simplemente porque se encuentran en un impasse psicológico ... "¿debemos continuar o no?" porque entonces, y observamos en el fondo de sus miradas intercambiadas, que algo está pasando un poco extraño ... se enamoran entre nosotros ... ¡voilá! Y ahí es donde se complica: cada uno abandona a sus maridos respectivamente y vive plenamente su amor? ¿O acordar no volver a vernos para que no se vaya demasiado lejos? en todo caso, cuanto más avancen en este camino de redención y paz consigo mismos, más difíciles serán los obstáculos inherentes a su compañero. ¿Ser o no ser? ¿Aparecer o ser? decir es la pregunta. Llega un momento en que ya no puedes esconderte detrás de tu dedo meñique. Estar en sintonía con su pensamiento;

This is the fourth time in B4, once in M&A and at least twice more off-camera.

22 minutes ago, Joesdog said:

Probablemente esta no sea la secuencia correcta para incluir este comentario, pero no puedo ver en ningún otro lugar donde encajará, así que seguiré adelante. 

Aquí está mi pregunta: ¿por qué RLC está tan abrumadoramente centrado en los observadores masculinos? En este sitio, es como si los hombres involucrados fueran una ocurrencia tardía y simplemente estuvieran ahí para servir a las mujeres. ¿Alguien, incluso una vez, ha visto a uno de los hombres hacer una sesión de bate en solitario o (Dios no lo quiera) un JO con un amigo? Estoy relativamente seguro de que hay mujeres y chicos bisexuales que estarían interesados en ver algo así. 

Si bien sé que esto suena como si estuviera siendo políticamente correcto, en realidad es algo en lo que he pensado mucho y que a menudo deseaba que sucediera, ya que yo mismo soy un hombre bisexual que ve este sitio.

Lucian did it several times in B4 and B5...

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Very good points. Both are aware but do you think they thought it would be this engaged.  Martina, with her overnighter, to be turned to 2 nights, has disrespected Alberto. Nelly, most likely can not believe she has this little girl (Martina) wrapped around her finger, does and goes where Nelly tells Martina. I sense a storm brewing and one or the other apt being closed. A very good soap opera, here. 

I'm sure M called A to discuss a 2nd night.

I haven't heard anyone say they have had an arguement over M & A's extended fling.  And if they have and if the dudes (either A or B) don't like it, then they have to act accordingly to their women.  As I said, A has no balls (as he's a wussie house husband who enjoys the free rent - courtesy of M). And I don't know enough about B to comment (though I think he'll compromise his time spent with Nellie vs losing her).

Does N get the better of M?  I dunno, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Both have stronger orgasms playing with each other then they do with the guys.

Nelly and Martina was magic. Bogdan should have no problem with this, he knew Nelly liked a lot of sex when they got married. Will be fun to see if he gets pulled into this or hooks up with another of the RLC stable.

Alberto, nice to have him clean the apartment.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Nelly and Martina was magic. Bogdan should have no problem with this, he knew Nelly liked a lot of sex when they got married. Will be fun to see if he gets pulled into this or hooks up with another of the RLC stable.

Alberto, nice to have him clean the apartment.

Like I said, house-husband.

• Haha 1