B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

23 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B le pervers sadique qui caresse Holly c'est écœurant, c'est un porc un fumier et elle une grosse salope, je vomis! j'avais raison depuis le début, c'est une pourriture!🤮

malin le singe, avec Gina

You have been missing for a coupla days LUCKY, if I'm not mistaken...We've all missed your unbiased contribution...Thx 😁

• Haha 7

l'ignoble B, je suis parti 1 h, toujours en rut sur la petite dinde, il ne doit plus tenir, là , c'est l'alibi Megan, ils me dégoutent autant l'un que l'autre. pour H ,Barcelone est l'une des plus grande ville d'Europe, il ne manque pas de mecs surement bien plus intéressant que ce pitre imbu ce balourd, comme j'aimerai que sa gouine de femme se barre avec M

il parle il saoule il s'écoute parler

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

l'ignoble B, je suis parti 1 h, toujours en rut sur la petite dinde, il ne doit plus tenir, là , c'est l'alibi Megan, ils me dégoutent autant l'un que l'autre. pour H ,Barcelone est l'une des plus grande ville d'Europe, il ne manque pas de mecs surement bien plus intéressant que ce pitre imbu ce balourd, comme j'aimerai que sa gouine de femme se barre avec M

il parle il saoule il s'écoute parler

Note to Naga....

Don't translate LUCKY'S posts to English with translator...they make more sense in French...😏

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i am surprised no comments on Ceaser throwing a party tomorrow night and gina nelly and martina going as three of the people going are from B4 well 4 if you count ceaser lol

I think there have been comments tonight...but probably in Martina's thread

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think here have been comments tonight...but probably in Martina's thread

yes there were but it surprised me when i came over here and didnt see not one mention of it on the B4 thread as everyone keeps busting on ceaser and what a low life he is i just thought him having a party and only gina martina and nelly are going would have caused a complete uproar here

Bogdan's moment of madness ........😠  I was watching the goings-on in the B4 kitchen this evening.  They were all behaving in a rather silly manner (Megan, Holly, Gina. Nelly, Bogdan, and 2 unknowns), all were sober - they can behave like little children sometimes.  🍾 Suddenly out of the blue, to my surprise, Bogdan grabbed a bottle of champagne(?), opened it, and for several long seconds, sprayed right round the kitchen, giving the girls a good soaking; the bottle was left less than half empty.  What a waste and what a stupid pointless thing to do, one wonders who pays for all this.  It took everyone some time to clean the place up afterwards.  I was surprised at Bogdan, I thought he was more sensible and mature-minded than that.  Must have something to do with the strage line in legwear that he's been sporting lately 😁

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Bogdan's moment of madness ........😠  I was watching the goings-on in the B4 kitchen this evening.  They were all behaving in a rather silly manner (Megan, Holly, Gina. Nelly, Bogdan, and 2 unknowns), all were sober - they can behave like little children sometimes.  🍾 Suddenly out of the blue, to my surprise, Bogdan grabbed a bottle of champagne(?), opened it, and for several long seconds, sprayed right round the kitchen, giving the girls a good soaking; the bottle was left less than half empty.  What a waste and what a stupid pointless thing to do, one wonders who pays for all this.  It took everyone some time to clean the place up afterwards.  I was surprised at Bogdan, I thought he was more sensible and mature-minded than that.  Must have something to do with the strage line in legwear that he's been sporting lately 😁

hey cut him some slack he has a lot on his mind lol if i was living in a house with a bunch of hot women and i cant touch them but my wife is having a torrid lesbian fling with hottest woman in the whole RLC project i would probably act out a little bit too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2