B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

Il y a 1 heure, EMMETT111 a dit :

hey cut him some slack he has a lot on his mind lol if i was living in a house with a bunch of hot women and i cant touch them but my wife is having a torrid lesbian fling with hottest woman in the whole RLC project i would probably act out a little bit too

It's not been written in the script yet, but rest assure it will be.

I've read about the fight between Gina and the dickhead, I've been saying for years now that the moron should be put down, let's hope it happens soon, anyway I don't see what could be different between two junkies

• Upvote 3

Il y a 10 heures, EMMETT111 a dit:

hey lui coupe un peu de mou, il a beaucoup à l'esprit lol si je vivais dans une maison avec un groupe de femmes chaudes et que je ne peux pas les toucher mais ma femme a une aventure lesbienne torride avec la femme la plus chaude de tout le projet RLC que je voudrais probablement jouer un peu trop

aucune fille de toutes les maisons n'est après ce guignole, son égocentrisme et sa bêtise sont criants, la preuve hier, il devrait dégager avec son laideron de femme! H, même Daniel le crado la baiser, c'est une petite allumeuse qui ne respecte rien ni personne, plaire, plaire, plaire, c'est une petite exhibitionniste tendance nympho!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Bogdan's moment of madness ........😠  I was watching the goings-on in the B4 kitchen this evening.  They were all behaving in a rather silly manner (Megan, Holly, Gina. Nelly, Bogdan, and 2 unknowns), all were sober - they can behave like little children sometimes.  🍾 Suddenly out of the blue, to my surprise, Bogdan grabbed a bottle of champagne(?), opened it, and for several long seconds, sprayed right round the kitchen, giving the girls a good soaking; the bottle was left less than half empty.  What a waste and what a stupid pointless thing to do, one wonders who pays for all this.  It took everyone some time to clean the place up afterwards.  I was surprised at Bogdan, I thought he was more sensible and mature-minded than that.  Must have something to do with the strage line in legwear that he's been sporting lately 😁

I don't know about any leg wear he's been sporting lately, but I can tell you that "Superman" Bogdan has a lot of people fooled on this forum.  Bogdan only cares about Bogdan and what keeping the house full means to Bogdan.  Keeping the rooms full by dividing friends is one example, making sure there are more and more people showing up in B4 is another example, buying play toys to insure others show up is another example, etc., etc., etc..  I repeat, Bogdan & Nelly have totally, single handedly, screwed up B4!!!  Add in the Nelly/Martina bullshit and now some party that Gina, Nelly, and Martina are supposedly going to tonight....which by the way, why isn't the other 3 girls going to the same supposed party?  We all know about Parasites wild and torrid love affair with Holly, why isn't she going at least?  Nelly & Bogdan are drug users and show clown idiots and as fake as the day is long!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey cut him some slack he has a lot on his mind lol if i was living in a house with a bunch of hot women and i cant touch them but my wife is having a torrid lesbian fling with hottest woman in the whole RLC project i would probably act out a little bit too

Which should tell all just how fake this whole scenario is!!!  

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I've read about the fight between Gina and the dickhead, I've been saying for years now that the moron should be put down, let's hope it happens soon, anyway I don't see what could be different between two junkies

Amen Sergio!!

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes there were but it surprised me when i came over here and didnt see not one mention of it on the B4 thread as everyone keeps busting on ceaser and what a low life he is i just thought him having a party and only gina martina and nelly are going would have caused a complete uproar here

Not from me...it means we won't see him in B4, which is a bonus, imo...😁

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's my reason...the biggest show girl of them all! 😒

It could be nice to watch if she had sexuality , even being a show . I will disagree with you as the biggest show girl , since a very long time , this “ title “ goes ( with ease ) to Leora , the biggest show woman of them all . The thing is that Leora can attract and manipulate the viewers due to her irresistible sexuality . 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It could be nice to watch if she had sexuality , even being a show . I will disagree with you as the biggest show girl , since a very long time , this “ title “ goes ( with ease ) to Leora , the biggest show woman of them all . The thing is that Leora can attract and manipulate the viewers due to her irresistible sexuality . 

Hello my confused emoji friend ☺️ Hope you are fine . 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

when you get a 'confused' emoji on such a completely and I might add beyond obvious TRUE comment ...it is a Leora fan without an opinion to state their case otherwise ...

what's confusing about this .... sweet tits  Lorraine only wishes she could get any level of  attention a Leora gets from her Looong time fan base . but for several years now Leora has been making the lust connection thru and directly!!  thru the camera to her loyal fan base ... 

poor Lorraine should be applauded for trying to do the job she is being paid for , wants to keep this job,  be viable to RLC for survival reasons and maybe get some of this bonus money I hear about..... and maybe have some fun along the way....

so did her and Pam do anything ??  thanks