B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

when you get a 'confused' emoji on such a completely and I might add beyond obvious TRUE comment ...it is a Leora fan without an opinion to state their case otherwise ...

what's confusing about this .... sweet tits  Lorraine only wishes she could get any level of  attention a Leora gets from her Looong time fan base . but for several years now Leora has been making the lust connection thru and directly!!  thru the camera to her loyal fan base ... 

poor Lorraine should be applauded for trying to do the job she is being paid for , wants to keep this job,  be viable to RLC for survival reasons and maybe get some of this bonus money I hear about..... and maybe have some fun along the way....

so did her and Pam do anything ??  thanks 

I only caught Pam and Loraine cuddling , I am not a fan of either of them , especially Loraine so , I paid zero attention . But at the replay thumbnails , I think they were indications that they synchrobated 😂🤣 ( dildo / vibrator ) .. about the emojis , even if in an indirect way i believe it was a compliment for Leora in comparison to another tenant and the member took it as - i actually don’t know what he thought about it to give the emoji - imagine the IQ of this person 😂🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It could be nice to watch if she had sexuality , even being a show . I will disagree with you as the biggest show girl , since a very long time , this “ title “ goes ( with ease ) to Leora , the biggest show woman of them all . The thing is that Leora can attract and manipulate the viewers due to her irresistible sexuality . 

I wasn't counting Leora...she's in a showgirl league of her own...(and don't bother @masterchef56 😒)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wasn't counting Leora...she's in a showgirl league of her own...(and don't bother @masterchef56 😒)

Somehow , this particular member you are referring to , anytime you appear posting , he disappears . Maybe he is more coward than I originally thought by being afraid to comment or post anything than his cloned copy/ paste comment after his Queen ends her masturbations 🤯🤔

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only caught Pam and Loraine cuddling , I am not a fan of either of them , especially Loraine so , I paid zero attention . But at the replay thumbnails , I think they were indications that they synchrobated 😂🤣 ( dildo / vibrator ) .. about the emojis , even if in an indirect way i believe it was a compliment for Leora in comparison to another tenant and the member took it as - i actually don’t know what he thought about it to give the emoji - imagine the IQ of this person 😂🤣😂🤣

I like both ladies...but without a sub I never get to see Lorraine... I like her mellow character and love her titties and a nice body....and that's what I come to RLC for ...so,  so long from the 'shallow' end  

I wonder how many pages will be used on this non see party... so many pages already!  could they possibly have anything left to say.... lol    hahahahahahaha  I kill myself .... hey folks { unfortunately} I'm here ALL Night 

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Is that Nelly in the kitchen with Megan right now?

Yes, she has been back for awhile. Changed from jeans to nightgown.  Both different body types, love them both, but Nelly gets me going.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Nelly's cooking, Gina's painting, Pam's on her bed and Megan/Holly are on Megan's bed.  

Doesn't look like a crazy evening for any of them.  

Lets hope they get in a rut and keep it that way.  :biggrin: