Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Could the fact that they are both happily married have something to do with it?...😏

Who says that are happily married. They are actors, that tells me they can act happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

Who says that are happily married. They are actors, that tells me they can act happy.

You're fucking hilarious my friend...What colour is the sky in your world Eddy?...From your 1st posts, I can assume you either don't watch RLC...or you're not a Premium member...or you're just an alias troll, trying to stir things up a bit...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I need to just stop commenting... no one cares about psychology.... I should just stick to TITTY TALK

just love the 'up vote'    so perfect ...so yes I'm learning ...  

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're fucking hilarious my friend...What colour is the sky in your world Eddy?...From your 1st posts, I can assume you either don't watch RLC...or you're not a Premium member...or you're just an alias troll, trying to stir things up a bit...😏

he sounds like a Harley wanna be 

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks, but sorry, I am not a premium member here  on camcaps correct. I have been following RLC since Dasha and Demid....I am sorry if this website is your life. I understand, but sometimes one needs to watch with their eyes open and their hands out of their underwear. How long would a couple/group last if there was no showing of some intense sex...remember, these couples, groups are getting an expensive apartment, funding, etc. How many on other life cam sites are performing for the camera. We can even see their set up. I believe I read on here that Linda and Tibor sell their little videos and photos. Watch early Leora, Masha, Kitty.... they are all playing up the audience.Kitty would wink at the camera. She knows.... This is how they last on here. So now we have Martina and Nelly, ok so they are having a tryst. I believe its their show, but I'm sure there are many who think its all real...ok good for you and them....seeya

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

Thanks, but sorry, I am not a premium member here  on camcaps correct. I have been following RLC since Dasha and Demid....I am sorry if this website is your life. I understand, but sometimes one needs to watch with their eyes open and their hands out of their underwear. How long would a couple/group last if there was no showing of some intense sex...remember, these couples, groups are getting an expensive apartment, funding, etc. How many on other life cam sites are performing for the camera. We can even see their set up. I believe I read on here that Linda and Tibor sell their little videos and photos. Watch early Leora, Masha, Kitty.... they are all playing up the audience.Kitty would wink at the camera. She knows.... This is how they last on here. So now we have Martina and Nelly, ok so they are having a tryst. I believe its their show, but I'm sure there are many who think its all real...ok good for you and them....seeya

eyes open and their hands out of their underwear."  love it   

but sorry it's the only way I have ever watched RLC   and not that you want to know this either....but I am also  typing with one hand '  not hard to guess where the other is ....

On 3/23/2021 at 11:49 PM, chuck206 said:

How many people have visitors at 11pm at night?  I may understand if the visitor has emotional stress ( family...or boyfriend) and needs talking.

This just seems like a casual visit. Hi there....how you doing... whats new....would you like a soda?

** People who have a red light at the window; those who, shall we say, offer 'personal services'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I must say, Martina is the most overgrown schoolgirl that I'VE ever seen.  Too many times in this forum it's been stated that she is attending 'school'.  OK, so where is her schoolgirl uniform?  [STEADY THERE!  That kind of talk can lead to intense arousal].  Fact of the matter is, she doesn't attend any school - she left school years ago.  The term 'School' suggests children and early-teens; and when they leave school some move onto college or university.   Lowdown: Martina is attending 'college' not 'school'.  One wonders what she's studying - 'Promiscuity' possibly?  This would explain this Nelly business; could be a project, as part of her studies. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4