Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

On 3/23/2021 at 8:22 AM, mingo said:

Martina is on school break from March 19 to early April. Before she hooked up with Nelly, she was nearly always home. Now, she's hardly ever home. And if you watched her 3 hour sex session with Nelly, have we ever seen this level of passion and affection when she has sex with Alberto? I don't recall ever seeing that much kissing and caressing, holding and hugging and falling off the bed and continuing on the floor passionately when she's with Alberto.. 

Sorry, I think the Nelly and Martina sex scenes, as in all the others were fake. If they were not fake, and they live in the same city...(area), and are what people think is a fantastic lesbian relationship, then why just on a weekend, or one day a week. Why isnt Martina, or Nelly seeing each other during the day, or every night......they are young and love sex, so? I think this was a major RLC setup to appease the audience. I also recall a great scene with the 3 from that B1 apartment. It was a great scene. The 3some with Dasha, Masha, and his friend, others also...this is entertainment, not love stories, or how to have a successful marriage.  This is my own opinion, so...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

If you start with an RLC subscription today, you only get one day of replay, then this is built up day by day to 10 days. You will therefore not be able to see Martina and Nelly. There is also no archive beyond the 10 days on RLC. The chances are greater that it appears here on CC - sooner or later 😉

Their first rendevous was posted but the link has since expired.. It will be in premium likely tomorrow.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

Sorry, I think the Nelly and Martina sex scenes, as in all the others were fake. If they were not fake, and they live in the same city...(area), and are what people think is a fantastic lesbian relationship, then why just on a weekend, or one day a week. Why isnt Martina, or Nelly seeing each other during the day, or every night......they are young and love sex, so? I think this was a major RLC setup to appease the audience. I also recall a great scene with the 3 from that B1 apartment. It was a great scene. The 3some with Dasha, Masha, and his friend, others also...this is entertainment, not love stories, or how to have a successful marriage.  This is my own opinion, so...

Could the fact that they are both happily married have something to do with it?...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

So you're another genius who thinks that if two women hook up...no matter what, they are lesbians?  They both bi-sexual, I know the concept is difficult for you to comprehend, but I'm afraid you are just going to have to deal with it. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I need to just stop commenting... no one cares about psychology.... I should just stick to TITTY TALK

I'm an odd duck.  I study their behavior (I could write a thesis on Leora).  Boobs, ass - that's just a secondary perk.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

Newbie,

For your first post, I think you're testing the CC waters; wanting to stir up conversation and see where it goes.

You have a future here at CC. 🙃

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

they have been seeing each other more and more often since they started having sex,and Martina plans on taking Nelly on vacation to meet her family that sounds pretty serious to me ,oh and it is not fake by the way

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

The number of appointments per week is a weak argument to support your opinion.

Apart from the fact that they need 1 to 1.5 hours to travel from one apartment to the other, they met 3 times a week on average (some of them off cams, for example last Friday afternoon they went together to the hairdresser) in the past weeks. And next week they will spend 4-5 days together off cameras.

• Upvote 1