Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Their first rendevous was posted but the link has since expired.. It will be in premium likely tomorrow.

The Martina / Nelly sex session of Feb 20, 2021 was posted by Secret78 last sunday in B4 videos.  This is where they skinned their knees.

This could be the 1st rendezvous you are referring to. 

Reading from the B4 forum activities of December,2020 :  there have been a few others.

Dec 21, 2020.....  B4, Martina and Nelly together in Megan's bed. Fingers /Sex. Nelly has period...did not stop Martina. ( Odd, the B4 house was empty of girls that night.)

Dec 31,2020......  B4, Martina and Nelly sneak off to the the Kitchen pantry. Sex. Make out on kitchen floor, subscribers can't see. 

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Finally , RLC seems to have found by luck and just by one simple visit of Martina in the villa some months ago , the perfect successor of the Paul and Leora apartment . It is all the same again , popularity ( a look of the posts the last 3,5 years is equal to the ones the last 4-5 months ) , Alberto is Paul, Martina at almost the age that Leora began and instead of Leora introducing the bating to the audience , Martina is introducing us to some of the best lesbian sex ever . It is an inevitable comparison and to be honest , I think Martina has only just began her reign 😉😇

** You should be writing the plot-lines for some TV soap opera.  Your talent is wasted in here😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The Martina / Nelly sex session of Feb 20, 2021 was posted by Secret78 last sunday in B4 videos.  This is where they skinned their knees.

This could be the 1st rendezvous you are referring to. 

Reading from the B4 forum activities of December,2020 :  there have been a few others.

Dec 21, 2020.....  B4, Martina and Nelly together in Megan's bed. Fingers /Sex. Nelly has period...did not stop Martina. ( Odd, the B4 house was empty of girls that night.)

Dec 31,2020......  B4, Martina and Nelly sneak off to the the Kitchen pantry. Sex. Make out on kitchen floor, subscribers can't see. 

The Video that was posted was the first of the Videos the two previous I have not seen anything of a video on those.  There wouldn't be one from December 31st as there's no camera in the Kitchen Pantry.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Wow. It's almost 1 am in the morning and Martina is not home. She must be "studying" real hard with her classmates!

damn it you beat me to it i was waiting till 1 am so i could say she has been gone 5 hours now ,edited and on that note here she is

40 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** You should be writing the plot-lines for some TV soap opera.  Your talent is wasted in here😉

I have , if my calculations are correct , around 40 days more to watch closely and observe well enough to form the ideas i have in my head 😂🤣😂🤣 Then , I might be login in to read the script from others 😂🤣 I need to make good service here ( where I live ) so I can welcome and offer good hospitality and services to   people from your country so the money flows and at least being able to afford my monthly subscription and watch the drama whenever time will be allowing it 😆

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Does Martina even have a sister, or just a brother?  If so, has anyone seen her and did Martina bogart all the hotness genes or what?

** I wish some males would stop talking-up Martina as if she was the greatest piece of tottie to grace this Earth [she's only a step above average].🙄

Noticed a 'new' participant sitting in the B4 kitchen - Pam.  I think she's the same stunning Pam that I saw at B1 over a year ago (not sure if it's the same one).  Yes Gina now has a serious rival in the looks department ... this Pam is certainly above average for RLC (save, Gina and Masha). 😮

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** I wish some males would stop talking-up Martina as if she was the greatest piece of tottie to grace this Earth [she's only a step above average].🙄

Noticed a 'new' participant sitting in the B4 kitchen - Pam.  I think she's the same stunning Pam that I saw at B1 over a year ago (not sure if it's the same one).  Yes Gina now has a serious rival in the looks department ... this Pam is certainly above average for RLC (save, Gina and Masha). 😮

Beauty's in the eye blah blah blah SR...i think all the girls are nice, in their different ways, as is Martina. My neighbour reminds me a bit of her, only about twice her age. So I guess she has that hot girl next door sort of appeal. 
That is the same Pam who was here before, with a boob job. But you see, Pam's never done it for me...

I think if we're talking about facial beauty in the current cast, Ariana's out ahead, imo of course...

41 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why?  What was she doing?

I don't know Max. Just concerned for the young lady being out late. From what I have read, she has in the past come home in the early hours " feeling no pain".  

I noticed Alberto Sitting in the living-room showing a 'bit of leg' this evening (no doubt it got one or two excited here).  Does he ever wash his legs?  I don't know if it was bad lighting, or shadow, but his legs looked like they'd just returned from one of his mountain-biking trips. 

Alberto seems to be doing a lot of cleaning etc. in the kitchen these days ... could be a 'cry for help'.

• Haha 1