B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The thing is , that you can see how much these two wish to spend time together , Amalia hardly ever has been to the villa during this current stay and she appeared because of Pam , Pam also every second day travels downtown to be in B2 , this is such a mystery of what RLC did 🤷‍♂️ having these two close friends separated . 

That's because Bogdan is an idiot and never should have moved Pam to B4 in the 1st place.  Bogdan is very selfish and wants B4 to be the best without showing any regard for the other Barca apartments.  How many days/nights in a row has girls from other apartments now been in B4?  Reason, he wants all the viewership of B4 he can get, and Nelly & Martina are accepted because of it!!

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya I know that... Gina is way too wild for that apt...  I was just trying to come up with a solution to isolate Curly, N&B  so the haters could just stop ruining the threads with constant hate material.... but you are 100% on top of that... but what about N&B to Carlos Yani apt... they are quite, Responsible and it is wired and ready to go... The B2 could work for Curly Gina ???  

my other reason for all girls is that I believe most members prefer girls and their hot nudity however it comes at us ....shows, costumes, topless cooking, hot tubs.... just because it says RealLife doesn't mean anyone believes that is what is going on here .... there would be very few members if it was like the boring couples operating these days >>> I appreciate all apts. (love Linda & T)  but it is the hot Euro young babes that holds my attraction....and I am likely in a majority...  and then we would see some summer fun parties 

It's simple really, N&B are two boring people at this point, G&C are old hat as well.  Kick all four of them out and bring in four new girls, not recycled garbage!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The big difference Sloth, is mine are very few and yours are in the 100's!!

Ahh , I understand .. it is a matter again who the better man is and who has a bigger dick  ☺️ You are right , enjoy the success you enjoy here at the forum and that everyone likes Harley and that everyone misses him so much when he is absent that his posts are awaited with such agony ( by the way, one more word that it is of greek origin and unfortunately reminds you of your obsession with me ☺️

Have a nice remaining Monday 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's because Bogdan is an idiot and never should have moved Pam to B4 in the 1st place.  Bogdan is very selfish and wants B4 to be the best without showing any regard for the other Barca apartments.  How many days/nights in a row has girls from other apartments now been in B4?  Reason, he wants all the viewership of B4 he can get, and Nelly & Martina are accepted because of it!!

Why don’t you send your suggestions to RLC since it seems you could run things better with your ideas ? 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

24,733 posts

What's your point?  Most of them came when I was an active member, the rest come when I get back home late at night and I'm catching up on the forum.  I would compare my daily totals now days to the Sloth's anytime.....mine are few and his are many!!

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , I understand .. it is a matter again who the better man is and who has a bigger dick  ☺️ You are right , enjoy the success you enjoy here at the forum and that everyone likes Harley and that everyone misses him so much when he is absent that his posts are awaited with such agony ( by the way, one more word that it is of greek origin and unfortunately reminds you of your obsession with me ☺️

Have a nice remaining Monday 😇

You are totally off your rocker Dr. OZ!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you fucking kidding me LMAO....I'm anxiously waiting the day RLC finally sinks!!

And again.. What will happen with you then ? Where you will manage to have company when the forum you so much like to post and read the comments doesn’t have RLC anymore ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

And again.. What will happen with you then ? Where you will manage to have company when the forum you so much like to post and read the comments doesn’t have RLC anymore ? 

You just don't freaking get it do you Dr. Oz Sloth BS....when RLC goes away, I go away.  I currently love the CC funny pages and when RLC sinks, so will the CC funny pages and I will sail off into the night with no problems.  I'm only here for the humor yours and others wonderful words provide, and then to stir the pot a little to make sure it continues.  It will be easy for me to lose CC, much more than it will be for you to lose RLC & CC!!