B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I did my part today Harley , I fed your ego that someone actually deals with you today so you feel important ☺️ have a nice remaining day . 

Ego? I don't have an ego lmao.....just because I don't sugar coat anything about a bunch of worthless adult entertainers doesn't qualify me as having an ego.  If anyone has an ego on this forum it's you DD.....so go on now, mommy is calling because super is ready.....oh, and by the way, I'm caught up and have a good day!!  I'll catch you later when I have absolutely nothing else better to do!!

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

24,733 posts

and that was just this week.... My finger is sore from scrolling past his endless opinions ...   

and his educating us on his 'passive aggressive'  acknowledging of his critics is his latest hear me roar    but Harley I think you hit a nerve recently you have him jumping with Emoji's ... 

back to ignore.  it was ok for the Martina Alberto saga but  wow 24,733 and now a few more on this one and Harley should have him hitting 25,000 by the end of the day....  

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, costa049 said:

But what if few people write in the topic, if there's not too much ctivity for example? It doesn't make sense making it close at a time  

We try to keep certain topics at 30 pages and then continue to another.  That prevents getting bogged down with 100's of pages of comments in one lone topic.  I can leave them unlocked for 12 Hours then that gives anyone a bit of time to quote or respond to a comment in that topic. That should be enough time for any responses.

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

why do you bother locking them at all ... time and date ...we good.... let the trolls scroll.... 

It doesn't matter to me I'd rather prefer they stay unlocked the only thing that will happen is if your commenting on #27 and the other topic is on #30, the #27 will jump to the front ahead of the #30.  I just try to keep things in a sequential order.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We try to keep certain topics at 30 pages and then continue to another.  That prevents getting bogged down with 100's of pages of comments in one lone topic.  I can leave them unlocked for 12 Hours then that gives anyone a bit of time to quote or respond to a comment in that topic. That should be enough time for any responses.

no worries you have the experience ...we can deal with it just as it is ...

Love your work StnCld  I know you to be on top of all help related issues ..you respond quick and give no bullshit answers ... you're personal posts ...well.... isn't that a different storey 🙃

while I have you...what is up with this text editor bouncing , adding words from nowhere .. insanely frustrating .. do you know what I am talking about ..is it only me ? 

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It doesn't matter to me I'd rather prefer they stay unlocked the only thing that will happen is if your commenting on #27 and the other topic is on #30, the #27 will jump to the front ahead of the #30.  I just try to keep things in a sequential order.

there you go experience and logic ..thanks again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Meanwhile ten seconds later these girls go home to their mates and suck and fuck the shit out of each other in the lustful , loving bliss they have always had.  

Not sure how this point Mark relates to your overall point of this post ...

... but with regard to Martina and Alberto last night ... it was indeed an improved effort by Alberto but the bar is low for him.   Is it me or did it feel like Martina was going through the motions as if “yeah I know the contract says we have to fuck so fuck me”?  And Alberto is thinking “you went off to Nelly and left me here with the dogs so I am going to fuck your mouth a bit harder than usual right now”.  It just did not feel “lustful” and with “loving bliss”.

For those who think Nelly and Martina are just hooking up ... I agree that is possible.  Their sex reminds me of some of my high school sleepovers.  It was just good sex.  I think a lot of girls behave like that and I would think it would not be difficult to find them for RLC instead of the fake lesbian sex we are fed. 

Lastly, to determine if Martina and Nelly have real feelings for each other, do not watch the sex ... watch the intimacy elsewhere.  Holding hands during darts, cuddling while watching TV in the spare bedroom.  We have seen tons of examples.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cerchiamo di mantenere determinati argomenti su 30 pagine e poi di continuare con un altro. Ciò impedisce di rimanere impantanati con centinaia di pagine di commenti in un unico argomento. Posso lasciarli sbloccati per 12 ore, quindi questo dà a chiunque un po 'di tempo per citare o rispondere a un commento su quell'argomento. Dovrebbe essere tempo sufficiente per qualsiasi risposta.

Ottimo sopratutto quando c'è molta attività e le pagine corrono velocemente.👍

• Upvote 1