B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes it has been good to see Amalia out and about. I did enjoy her bate last night in Pams room. A fine view between those thunderous thighs ! 🤪

The thing is , that you can see how much these two wish to spend time together , Amalia hardly ever has been to the villa during this current stay and she appeared because of Pam , Pam also every second day travels downtown to be in B2 , this is such a mystery of what RLC did 🤷‍♂️ having these two close friends separated . 

48 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

here's an idea ... bring the girls from B2 to Villa ...send N & B to B2.... 

use N&B room with 2 beds and either use some spare space (smoking room or room by the gym ??  or share . Regardless not hard to figure out ..... Kick Gina out or her and Curly to other Zak Luna  apt...

That would be real fun.... no more Lucky freaking about Bog and Holly , no more Curly haters whining because they don't have to watch either of them again ... and for me!  all girls ! all the time !!!!

I don't think lovely Luna and Zac are an item anymore...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone can ask his own combination in the apartments so as to enjoy the “ show “ 😁 under his own preferences . There must be reasons that they  put the tenants originally at the respective apartments . I would like for example to se Radislava in the villa , summer parties soon , the gym , the pool that she likes to exercise so much daily ... but .. it is what it is .. 

It wouldn't work, DD...she'd have to wear clothes 😏

il y a 56 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

here's an idea ... bring the girls from B2 to Villa ...send N & B to B2.... 

use N&B room with 2 beds and either use some spare space (smoking room or room by the gym ??  or share . Regardless not hard to figure out ..... Kick Gina out or her and Curly to other Zak Luna  apt...

That would be real fun.... no more Lucky freaking about Bog and Holly , no more Curly haters whining because they don't have to watch either of them again ... and for me!  all girls ! all the time !!!!

That would be fun, they wouldn't last 5 minutes in that apartment.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think lovely Luna and Zac are an item anymore...

but their old apt is .... I wanted to use Carla and Yani  ???  but couldn't  remember their name this am) and not even mention  L&Z to upset you

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

also remember my point OF Radi fans loose their camera close ups (she is loved and famous for) that could never be duplicated in Villa .... and no nude workouts in the gym there .... don't encourage this Radi move at all..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a special talent ☺️ It takes her only little time to adjust to the circumstances and understand what needs to be done 😉 I am sure she could find then the most sexy outfit to make her gum sessions even more tempting and sexier to watch 😇 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

She has a special talent ☺️ It takes her only little time to adjust to the circumstances and understand what needs to be done 😉 I am sure she could find then the most sexy outfit to make her gum sessions even more tempting and sexier to watch 😇 

As Mark said, the cams are too far away...

19 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

That would be fun, they wouldn't last 5 minutes in that apartment.

ya I know that... Gina is way too wild for that apt...  I was just trying to come up with a solution to isolate Curly, N&B  so the haters could just stop ruining the threads with constant hate material.... but you are 100% on top of that... but what about N&B to Carlos Yani apt... they are quite, Responsible and it is wired and ready to go... The B2 could work for Curly Gina ???  

my other reason for all girls is that I believe most members prefer girls and their hot nudity however it comes at us ....shows, costumes, topless cooking, hot tubs.... just because it says RealLife doesn't mean anyone believes that is what is going on here .... there would be very few members if it was like the boring couples operating these days >>> I appreciate all apts. (love Linda & T)  but it is the hot Euro young babes that holds my attraction....and I am likely in a majority...  and then we would see some summer fun parties 

• Sad 1