B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Has Gina ever made love to a woman on cam?

Has there ever been a threesome on RLC?  I mean something real not like the Valentine’s Day double date at C&C&A&L.

she kinda  had a  drunken threesome with Curly and another girl and she let Alek eat her out a couple of times ,and yes there have been some real threesomes Masha and Sasha had a few the one with Dasha ended up being a long running thing with Dasha and Sasha moving out and there was Eva and Sam who had a few threesomes those were the real ones i know about i know there have been more than a few fake shows for the cam also,edited cant forget Nina and Kira had a couple of lesbian threesomes

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she had a threesome with Curly and another girl and she let Alek eat her out a couple of times ,and yes there have been some real threesomes Masha and Sasha had a few the one with Dasha ended up being a long running thing with Dasha and Sasha moving out and there was Eva and Sam who had a few threesomes those were the real ones i know about i know there have been more than a few fake shows for the cam also

There you go, told you I didn't know what I was talking about!! 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Hat Gina jemals mit einer Frau vor der Kamera geschlafen?

Hat es jemals einen Dreier bei RLC gegeben? Ich meine etwas Reales, das nicht dem doppelten Valentinstag bei C & C & A & L entspricht.

don't forget Masha & Sasha with Dick & Jane the threesomes and foursomes are also real

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I wonder how RLC will schedule the meetings between Nelly and Martina, if they will be once a week or every fortnight, really there are people who believe that this Sapphic love, born in front of twenty cameras is true, Martina and Nelly, they have been on RLC for years and suddenly they discover that they are attracted by pussy, but please

Amen!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way to get around that is too leave the topic unlocked and just set a time for it to lock like at the end of a days cycle. which would be 12:00am midnight.

Whatever works!

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was good to see Amalia exercising , maybe she needs the villa then , use the gym , the pool , have Megan cook some healthy snacks or food recipes . She always remain a sexy woman though and in a way , more like the majority of the girls in the world than the “ hard working “ model type rest of the girls . 

Same Dr. OZ as ever, always trying to push RLC to move one of the girls from another apartment over to B4 just so she too can become a POS like the rest of them.  Let me tell you people my current dream is......to logon to CC and not see one fucking post from the incredible Dr. OZ for a whole 24 hour period!!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way to get around that is too leave the topic unlocked and just set a time for it to lock like at the end of a days cycle. which would be 12:00am midnight.

why do you bother locking them at all ... time and date ...we good.... let the trolls scroll.... 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was good to see Amalia exercising , maybe she needs the villa then , use the gym , the pool , have Megan cook some healthy snacks or food recipes . She always remain a sexy woman though and in a way , more like the majority of the girls in the world than the “ hard working “ model type rest of the girls . 

here's an idea ... bring the girls from B2 to Villa ...send N & B to B2.... 

use N&B room with 2 beds and either use some spare space (smoking room or room by the gym ??  or share . Regardless not hard to figure out ..... Kick Gina out or her and Curly to other Zak Luna  apt...

That would be real fun.... no more Lucky freaking about Bog and Holly , no more Curly haters whining because they don't have to watch either of them again ... and for me!  all girls ! all the time !!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

here's an idea ... bring the girls from B2 to Villa ...send N & B to B2.... 

use N&B room with 2 beds and either use some spare space (smoking room or room by the gym ??  or share . Regardless not hard to figure out ..... Kick Gina out or her and Curly to other Zak Luna  apt...

That would be real fun.... no more Lucky freaking about Bog and Holly , no more Curly haters whining because they don't have to watch either of them again ... and for me!  all girls ! all the time !!!!

Everyone can ask his own combination in the apartments so as to enjoy the “ show “ 😁 under his own preferences . There must be reasons that they  put the tenants originally at the respective apartments . I would like for example to se Radislava in the villa , summer parties soon , the gym , the pool that she likes to exercise so much daily ... but .. it is what it is .. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Same Dr. OZ as ever, always trying to push RLC to move one of the girls from another apartment over to B4 just so she too can become a POS like the rest of them.  Let me tell you people my current dream is......to logon to CC and not see one fucking post from the incredible Dr. OZ for a whole 24 hour period!!

What a coincidence, many people on the forum have the same dream...to login to CC and not see your damn posts anymore....😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello to you too 😎 You have no idea how many are wishing for the same thing to happen with you for a whole 24 hour and beyond  😁😁 LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2