B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Est-ce que tu arrives vraiment à te convaincre de tes propres propositions?

je demande cela car ça fait plusieurs mois que tu dis toujours la même chose et pour le moment on attend toujours que tu peux avoir raison  🤣

Ça devient long 😀

À fà a barba à i sumeri si perde tempu è savone c'est du Corse !!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I wonder how RLC will schedule the meetings between Nelly and Martina, if they will be once a week or every fortnight, really there are people who believe that this Sapphic love, born in front of twenty cameras is true, Martina and Nelly, they have been on RLC for years and suddenly they discover that they are attracted by pussy, but please

Yes you're right, everything is fake, the participants are all puppets following well-established scenarios
Besides, Anita never hurt herself by missing cutting the phemoral artery, Alberto never broke his shoulder or Masha never hurt her knee. Likewise, Nelly and Martina never had a date outside the RLC apartments and they never went out rollerblading together even though we saw them at B2, it was still just a simple scenario
All of these are just storylines set by RLC and played by awesome actors who all deserve the Oscar.
Besides, you haven't seen, there must soon be an RLC award ceremony to compete for the Oscars and the AVN Awards

but please :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has Gina ever made love to a woman on cam?

Has there ever been a threesome on RLC?  I mean something real not like the Valentine’s Day double date at C&C&A&L.

I'm not a long standing subscriber but I've never seen any inclination for Gina to go with another woman. The only threesomes I've seen have been all female and not at all 'real'. The nearest I saw was Alek with Megs and Holly was there, but she left as she often does when things maybe get a bit out of her comfort zone. I could be wrong though, as I often am. You are right to discount the performances put on by B5!