Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

6 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Anyway I'm tired of playing with him neither yes nor no he keeps going around the pot without clearly answering my question with a little patience we will eventually know of what fact as a profession

Don't worry about it Scout, he does that all the time and has no credibility with me.  I can't understand why a person holds back so much information that he claims to have.  He could put the whole thing to rest or should I say offer another viewpoint as to what she does which is very highly skeptical from everything I've been read and told but he chooses to be a first grader with his whole..."I know something you don't know attitude".  Totally childish behavior IMHO!!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

For all these years, we both know who is the best informed, and the worst part is that I do not even need to invent crazy theories like you or even work for RLC as some may think 🤣

You are in the sycophants cliqué.....enough said!!

Ce qui et triste c'est qu'il refuse de donner la profession de Miru sous prétexte que c'est une information personnelle et par ce que cette information lui a été donnée par un message privé et bien c'est son droit de ne pas nous le dire.

Mais franchement je ne vois pas pourquoi sa profession ne peut pas être divulgué Miru travaille peut-être dans un secteur sensible ou dit stratégique ?

Vous vous plaignez constamment que nous faisons des spéculations complètement fausses mais c'est en partie de votre faute car vous connaissez la vérité et vous nous narguer constamment avec ça et ce n'est pas la première fois moos on dirait que vous y prenez du plaisir cela vous fait jouir de savoir des choses que les autres ne sachant pas cela vous fait vous sentir supérieur mais sachez que vous n'êtes pas le centre du monde et que vous n'êtes pas le seul détenir des informations.

de toute façon se sert à quoi de savoir ça ?

Ça ne sert à rien !

vous ne pourrez rien faire avec ses informations et nous non plus d'ailleurs même je vous l'ai dit plus haut garder les pour vous cela na pas d'importance et je ferais  de même avec vous et maintenant j'aimerais passer à autre chose s'il vous plait.

What is sad is that he refuses to give Miru's profession on the pretext that it is personal information and because this information was given to him by a private message and well it is his right not to tell us.

But frankly I do not see why his profession cannot be disclosed. Miru perhaps works in a sensitive or so-called strategic sector?

You constantly complain that we are making completely wrong speculations but it is partly your fault because you know the truth and you constantly taunt us with it and this is not the first time moos it looks like you are having fun with it it makes you enjoy knowing things that others not knowing it makes you feel superior but know that you are not the center of the world and that you are not the only one with information.

anyway, what's the use of knowing that?

It's no use !

you will not be able to do anything with his information and neither will we moreover even I told you above to keep it for you it does not matter and I would do the same with you and now I would like to move on to something else please.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ce qui et triste c'est qu'il refuse de donner la profession de Miru sous prétexte que c'est une information personnelle et par ce que cette information lui a été donnée par un message privé et bien c'est son droit de ne pas nous le dire.

Mais franchement je ne vois pas pourquoi sa profession ne peut pas être divulgué Miru travaille peut-être dans un secteur sensible ou dit stratégique ?

Vous vous plaignez constamment que nous faisons des spéculations complètement fausses mais c'est en partie de votre faute car vous connaissez la vérité et vous nous narguer constamment avec ça et ce n'est pas la première fois moos on dirait que vous y prenez du plaisir cela vous fait jouir de savoir des choses que les autres ne sachant pas cela vous fait vous sentir supérieur mais sachez que vous n'êtes pas le centre du monde et que vous n'êtes pas le seul détenir des informations.

de toute façon se sert à quoi de savoir ça ?

Ça ne sert à rien !

vous ne pourrez rien faire avec ses informations et nous non plus d'ailleurs même je vous l'ai dit plus haut garder les pour vous cela na pas d'importance et je ferais  de même avec vous et maintenant j'aimerais passer à autre chose s'il vous plait.

What is sad is that he refuses to give Miru's profession on the pretext that it is personal information and because this information was given to him by a private message and well it is his right not to tell us.

But frankly I do not see why his profession cannot be disclosed. Miru perhaps works in a sensitive or so-called strategic sector?

You constantly complain that we are making completely wrong speculations but it is partly your fault because you know the truth and you constantly taunt us with it and this is not the first time moos it looks like you are having fun with it it makes you enjoy knowing things that others not knowing it makes you feel superior but know that you are not the center of the world and that you are not the only one with information.

anyway, what's the use of knowing that?

It's no use !

you will not be able to do anything with his information and neither will we moreover even I told you above to keep it for you it does not matter and I would do the same with you and now I would like to move on to something else please.

Si ça  ne sert à rien, pourquoi veut tu quand même le savoir? Où est la logique dans tes propos? Personnellement ça fait un moment que je suis passé à autre chose 

La seule chose que j'ai dite c'est que les propos de Matzing contient une bonne partie d'informations erronés et très incomplètes et qu'il comble les trous avec ce qu'il pense être une vérité 

Désolé d'être une personne ayant des valeurs et des principes, il va falloir que tu vienne te plaindre à ma maman qui m'a donné cette éducation

En aucun cas je n'essaye de narguer qui que ce soit et je prend beaucoup plus de plaisir à regarder Mirukawa dans l'appartement 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is not because you ask questions that I am obliged to answer them. 
I rarely give personal information about the participants, either because of my knowledge of them or because I had information from translators unofficial in MP, so I'm not going to start today to please you 
All I have to say is that if you prefer to believe everything that is being said on the forum without there being any real proof of these words, then it is only your business 
For the same conversation, I have a completely different translation of the events, me that is enough for me to know in whom I can trust if I want to have information, because the or the people who can inform me are reliable people 

-------------------------------------

It's not because you ask questions that I have to answer them
I rarely give any personal information about the participants either because of my knowledge of them or because I had information from unofficial translators in PM, so I will not start today to please you.
All I have to say is that if you prefer to believe everything that is being said on the forum without there being any real proof of these words, then that is your own business.
For the same conversation, I have a completely different translation of events, that's enough for me to know who I can trust if I want to have information, because the person or people who can inform me are reliable people

So a long way of saying you don't know jack shite!

if you 'know' but are not going to say, best shut the f**k up, boasting about 'knowing' to make yourself look important has the opposite effect,  it makes you looking like a bellend! (no offence) 😄 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

if you 'know' but are not going to say, best shut the f**k up, boasting about 'knowing' to make yourself look important has the opposite effect,  it makes you looking like a bellend! (no offence) 😄 

on the contrary, I think it is important that everyone take into account that there is another possibility than the one given at this moment about Mirukawa

After that everyone is free to believe what they want, moreover everyone is free to make videos of the different conversations of Mirukawa and have them translated either by a translator like the one from google, or by someone who understands the Russian or Czech language

As they say back home, we are never better served than by ourselves 😉

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Let me just say 1 thing here...there are Russian guys who don't visit the general forum, who I guess are better qualified to translate what goes on in the apt, than a German guy who tells us he knows the lingo...just saying 😏

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Si ça  ne sert à rien, pourquoi veut tu quand même le savoir? Où est la logique dans tes propos? Personnellement ça fait un moment que je suis passé à autre chose 

La seule chose que j'ai dite c'est que les propos de Matzing contient une bonne partie d'informations erronés et très incomplètes et qu'il comble les trous avec ce qu'il pense être une vérité 

Désolé d'être une personne ayant des valeurs et des principes, il va falloir que tu vienne te plaindre à ma maman qui m'a donné cette éducation

En aucun cas je n'essaye de narguer qui que ce soit et je prend beaucoup plus de plaisir à regarder Mirukawa dans l'appartement 

C'est bon je ne veux plus savoir à la base je posais une question et c'est en train de se transformer en drame c'est ridicule de toute façon l'information finira par être dite un jour que vous le vouliez ou non.

Oui tu ne te rends pas compte mais tu nargues constamment les membres du forum en critiquant les spéculations et tu te vantes que tu ces des choses et a près tu t'étonnes qu'il y ait du désordre sur le forum dans ces conditions il vaut mieux ne rien divulguer du tout au lieu de jouer aux devinettes du fort boyard sa devient pesant à la fin.

It's okay I don't want to know anymore at the base I was asking a question and it's turning into a drama it's ridiculous anyway the information will end up being said one day whether you like it or not.

Yes you do not realize but you constantly taunt the members of the forum by criticizing the speculations and you brag that you these things and near you are surprised that there is disorder on the forum under these conditions it is worth better not to divulge anything at all instead of playing Fort Boyar's guesswork, it becomes heavy at the end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let me just say 1 thing here...there are Russian guys who don't visit the general forum, who I guess are better qualified to translate what goes on in the apt, than a German guy who tells us he knows the lingo...just saying 😏

Fair enough, just find it annoying when someone says I know whats going on, then does not say, It's the equivalent of being a prick-tease 🙂 🙂  

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fair enough, just find it annoying when someone says "I know whats going on", then does not say, It's the equivalent of being a prick-tease 🙂 🙂  anyway, moving on...:) 

20 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

C'est bon je ne veux plus savoir à la base je posais une question et c'est en train de se transformer en drame c'est ridicule de toute façon l'information finira par être dite un jour que vous le vouliez ou non.

Oui tu ne te rends pas compte mais tu nargues constamment les membres du forum en critiquant les spéculations et tu te vantes que tu ces des choses et a près tu t'étonnes qu'il y ait du désordre sur le forum dans ces conditions il vaut mieux ne rien divulguer du tout au lieu de jouer aux devinettes du fort boyard sa devient pesant à la fin.

It's okay I don't want to know anymore at the base I was asking a question and it's turning into a drama it's ridiculous anyway the information will end up being said one day whether you like it or not.

Yes you do not realize but you constantly taunt the members of the forum by criticizing the speculations and you brag that you these things and near you are surprised that there is disorder on the forum under these conditions it is worth better not to divulge anything at all instead of playing Fort Boyar's guesswork, it becomes heavy at the end.

J'aime bien fort boyard, certaines participantes valent le détour 🙂

Par contre si je peux me permettre, ne voit pas cela comme une critique mais plus pour un conseil, surtout si tu veux que tes traductions puissent avoir du sens, écrit bien en français sinon ça ne veut rien dire 

tu utilise le mot "ces" pour vouloir dire "sais" qui vient du verbe savoir 

D'habitude j'essaye de ne pas trop relever cela mais là c'était trop gros 

bonne nuit 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

J'aime bien fort boyard, certaines participantes valent le détour 🙂

Par contre si je peux me permettre, ne voit pas cela comme une critique mais plus pour un conseil, surtout si tu veux que tes traductions puissent avoir du sens, écrit bien en français sinon ça ne veut rien dire 

tu utilise le mot "ces" pour vouloir dire "sais" qui vient du verbe savoir 

D'habitude j'essaye de ne pas trop relever cela mais là c'était trop gros 

bonne nuit 

Je me doutais qu'un jour tu me critiquerais sur ce terrain.

J'ai eu des problèmes dans ma scolarité et j'ai malheureusement conservé des lacunes voilà pour l'explication.

Bonne nuit.