Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Some people just don't get it. She takes a vibrator and condoms to work. Comes home from work with a different bra. And doesn't work when she has her period. Ya, she's a cam girl manager. 😏

So if I understand correctly, are you telling us that she has her period every Wednesday and Thursday? because for several weeks these are the same two days when she does not work
When they arrived in RLC, it was Monday and Tuesday
So she still has two days off a week like most people
At least that doesn't stop them from having an active sex life

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly, are you telling us that she has her period every Wednesday and Thursday? because for several weeks these are the same two days when she does not work
When they arrived in RLC, it was Monday and Tuesday
So she still has two days off a week like most people
At least that doesn't stop them from having an active sex life

Stop sticking up for her, she's a fucking call girl.🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Stop sticking up for her, she's a fucking call girl.🙄

So we are talking about the possibility that she has a link with the world of web cam, and you conclude that she is a call girl
I thought you were smarter than that :angel:
Why wouldn't she be a cam girl herself? Has that idea ever crossed your mind? Do you watch this kind of show on chaturbate sometimes? I'm asking you this because it's not uncommon for these kind of girls to use dildos and condoms for their shows, but apparently it's easier to think of her getting fucked by the whole city of Prague :angel:

What is funny is that you have come to this conclusion because of informations which are wrong from the beginning :angel:
as you are a good sheep, you follow the herd without thinking for yourself two seconds

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So we are talking about the possibility that she has a link with the world of web cam, and you conclude that she is a call girl
I thought you were smarter than that :angel:
Why wouldn't she be a cam girl herself? Has that idea ever crossed your mind? Do you watch this kind of show on chaturbate sometimes? I'm asking you this because it's not uncommon for these kind of girls to use dildos and condoms for their shows, but apparently it's easier to think of her getting fucked by the whole city of Prague :angel:

What is funny is that you have come to this conclusion because of informations which are wrong from the beginning :angel:
as you are a good sheep, you follow the herd without thinking for yourself two seconds

People here keep on questioning the validity of Spanish translations made by Spanish members/Russian translations made by Russian members, but will undoubtedly believe 100% of the words coming from a German dude translating some Russian. Go figure...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

People here keep on questioning the validity of Spanish translations made by Spanish members/Russian translations made by Russian members, but will undoubtedly believe 100% of the words coming from a German dude translating some Russian. Go figure...

No idea about the quality of these concrete translations, but you should not forget that germany was once divided, and in the east russian was the official first foreign language in school.

I think there are certainly some who understand russian as well as most here understand english even this is not there first language.

Still, we should also not forget that many here just talk nonsense, and some like to ignore facts. What matters is what happens in the apartment, and here I think Mirukawa and Dantez are rather disappointing, if I've noticed correctly.

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

No idea about the quality of these concrete translations, but you should not forget that germany was once divided, and in the east russian was the official first foreign language in school.

I think there are certainly some who understand russian as well as most here understand english even this is not there first language.

Still, we should also not forget that many here just talk nonsense, and some like to ignore facts. What matters is what happens in the apartment, and here I think Mirukawa and Dantez are rather disappointing, if I've noticed correctly.

I understand and I don't doubt that he knows some Russian but as it stands, the translations are quite iffy and contested by a few members. I was only pointing out at the absurdity of the situation in which most of the reliable (and proven) translators speaking the mother tongue are being bitched at while there's a blind trust in this one here. It becomes quite suspicious when there's a open discussion on cam and there are 4-5 members who understand the exact same thing but the translator somehow gets something completely different.

This place is pretty lackluster overall, so the goal here has nothing to do with the place itself but moreso to get the facts straight.

• Upvote 1

Hallo

Miru hat es heute wieder geschafft sich 5 Stunden mit ihren Handy zu beschäftigen. Davon 2 Stunden im Bett.

Diese Zeit hätte sie lieber mit Dantez verbringen sollen. Auf der Couch machte sie wieder Bilder von sich mit ihren neuen

Hausanzug auf ihren Handy. Diese Bilder verschickte sie  per whatsapp. Höchstwahrscheinlich an einen Mann der vorher auf den

Handydisplay zu sehen war. Als Dantez ins Zimmer kam machte sie sofort das Handy aus. Schauen sie sich auch ihre Bewegungen im

Bad, in der Badewanne an. Diese Bewegungen ähneln ganz den Bewegungen auf der Showbühne in Nightclub.

Bleiben sie Gesund

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

I understand and I don't doubt that he knows some Russian but as it stands, the translations are quite iffy and contested by a few members. I was only pointing out at the absurdity of the situation in which most of the reliable (and proven) translators speaking the mother tongue are being bitched at while there's a blind trust in this one here. It becomes quite suspicious when there's a open discussion on cam and there are 4-5 members who understand the exact same thing but the translator somehow gets something completely different.

This place is pretty lackluster overall, so the goal here has nothing to do with the place itself but moreso to get the facts straight.

I've noticed this several times, most of the members have already formed a false opinion of the couple, and in the end the truth and the reality of the facts don't really interest them, the only thing they are ready to believe, these are the words that support their opinion, even if it is contrary to the facts

I am the first to have expressed doubts about the veracity of certain words compared to this couple because it did not really correspond to what I was looking at, wanting to keep an open mind in case the words are true, I said to myself that it would be more interesting to have the couple's discussions checked to compare the versions

As I thought, which was not really a surprise for me, two similar translations of the words by two different translators, whose word I would never question, allowed me to have lots of details about the couple and which go in total contradiction with the comments made on the public forum, yet it came from exactly the same conversation as the one that allowed this famous comment

the fantasy seems to be more selling for some than reality 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Alladino said:

and here I think Mirukawa and Dantez are rather disappointing, if I've noticed correctly.

I am shocked to see that people are complaining about this couple when in all the other apartments everything is perfect 🤣

In fact, if you really read the forum, you will notice that every girl or couple, whether on RLC or VHTV or any such site, has people who constantly complain about them even for nothing, because complaining has become an international sport :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1