Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

Hallo

Miru und Dantez sprachen gestern zwischen 17 und 18 Uhr auf Cam 10 über ihre Brustvergrößerung. Sie will unbedingt die vergrösserung.

Dantez möchte es nicht. Sie sagte zu ihm die Brust soll bloß etwas angehoben werden. Obwohl auch die Ärtzte aus irgend einen Grund

bei der OP bedenken haben. Auch aus diesen Grund, möchte Dantez die OP nicht. Auch muss erst die Blutuntersuchung von gestern

morgen abgewartet werden,um ein höheres Risiko auszuschließen.

Hoffen wir das Miru nicht angesteckt worden ist.

" Ich lese ,das einige mit meiner Übersetzung nicht einverstanden sind. Es ist ihr gutes recht,auch andere informationen einzuholen.

Ich gebe es, so wieder wie ich es verstanden habe." Aus welchen Grund sollte ich Unwahrheiten verbreiten. So etwas würde ich

nie , bewusst machen. Wenn ich keine Kommentare mehr schreiben soll, lassen sie mir es wissen.

Bleiben sie alle gesund

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Matzing said:

Hello

Miru and Dantez talked about their breast augmentation on Cam 10 yesterday between 5pm and 6pm. She really wants the enlargement.

Dantez doesn't want it. She said to him the chest should just be lifted a little. Although the doctors for some reason too

have concerns about the operation. For this reason, too, Dantez doesn't want the surgery. Yesterday's blood test also has to be done

to be waited for tomorrow to rule out a higher risk.

Let's hope that Miru has not been infected.

"I read that some people do not agree with my translation. It is your right to seek other information as well.

I'll give it back as I understand it. "Why should I spread falsehoods? I would

never, make conscious. If you don't want me to write any more comments, let me know.

All of them stay healthy

I for one appreciate your translations, they might not be completely 100% accurate but still have parts that are true and it sure beats the hell out of reading the same crap day after day!!  Much appreciated Matzing!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will say that I believed a lot of things in the beginning , I was too fast with my judgment as it proved to be wrong . But I also confirm that many Germans speak Russian ( there are thousands actually ) because they learn it at school , especially the people who were born in the 60s to 80s and lived mostly in East Germany , this is what they were learning as a second language . In any case , I admit I was too fast to come to conclusions , maybe because we don’t have so many Russian translators that post public at the forum , expect emnv who shares a lot for the majority of the apartments and gag-her who posts info for the L&M apartment .. and our new Bulgarian friend also who helps at times as well ☺️ And apologies if I forgot anyone 🤔 

in fact we do not doubt that Germans can understand Russian, we simply question the comments made by a German in the forum simply because these comments do not correspond with what we can simply see

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I for one appreciate your translations, they might not be completely 100% accurate but still have parts that are true and it sure beats the hell out of reading the same crap day after day!!  Much appreciated Matzing!!

I find it quite funny that you give more credit to the fantasies of certain people because these go in the direction of your understanding rather than knowing the reality of the facts

I still want to say that yesterday he insinuated that Mirukawa was actually assaulted before returning and that the conversation between her and Dantez revolved around this event, how can I tell you that the conversation between them had no connection with the comments made on the forum, so to say that these comments are not 100% correct all the time, is only an understatement 😀

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in fact we do not doubt that Germans can understand Russian, we simply question the comments made by a German in the forum simply because these comments do not correspond with what we can simply see

Sometimes , it’s human nature to wonder why someone would like to present a different reality , what is it that he/she can gain ? As they say here , don’t trust everything you read 🥶

• Upvote 2

I read the translations and the boob job makes sense, by the actions she was making. They were watching a video last night which may have been an explanation of the procedure.

Personally I hope she doesn't go ahead, I like her tits just the way they are !!😳

• Like 1

Hallo

Miru verließ gegen 13 Uhr die Wohnung.Sie hatte einen braunen Sport BH um. Gegen 17 Uhr 15 kam sie wieder nach Hause.

Dann trug sie statt des braunen BH einen blauen (Top). Viele Rätsel tuen sich auf, und was hat sie fast 4,5 Stunden gemacht

Um dann umgezogen wieder nach Hause zu kommen. Vieleicht hat es damit was zu tun das sie zu Dantez sagte, In der Wohnung

funktioniert die Jalousie nicht mehr richtig. Das würde dann erklären das sie vieleicht noch eine Zweitwohnung haben.Und sie dort noch

andere Garderobe haben,zum umziehen

Bis bald

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I would describe that as a quickie in the guest room....😄 !

And watching it , it is really strange that miru wants to enlarge her tits , nice and natural and Dantez for sure showed that he likes to play with them 😆😂

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

And watching it , it is really strange that miru wants to enlarge her tits , nice and natural and Dantez for sure showed that he likes to play with them 😆😂

agree, lets hope they stay natural and bouncy !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

agree, lets hope they stay natural and bouncy !!

Maybe it is a deciding period , money isn’t the issue , I hope she leaves them as it is , natural is always the best , except when women have no tits at all and many think that their men won’t like it or feel embarrassed every time they have sex , then for sure since it is something that gives them confidence and smile , it is ok if they do . But Miru is great ☺️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1