Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

More than 3 months after , with sad feelings , I will say that the curse of this apartment continues .. yes , they might be a “ normal “ couple but sharing time and moments just for a couple of hours  per day and the way they do it , it simply doesn’t “ click “ or attract the viewers .. they are of course in better condition than Kitty and Smith but the proof is that this is a total indifferent apartment for RLC subscribers . This is the first comment after 5 days made here … it isn’t also strange that RLC seems to have put Prague even in less “ priority “ than even the one and only apartment in Rome that actually seem to care to keep it busy , watching how they did it with Babi . Here , they can’t even find local people , they have Russians inhabiting 2 out of the 3 apartments  , so , we have an eat , sleep , being out , masturbate , repeat apartment , another one that the bad mood and absolute sad atmosphere is obvious and this one that we have a couple that has a rather undefined ( still caring ) relationship but it causes no interest for viewers to watch them .. this is RLC Prague , they need to shake things up with the administrators  there 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

More than 3 months after , with sad feelings , I will say that the curse of this apartment continues .. yes , they might be a “ normal “ couple but sharing time and moments just for a couple of hours  per day and the way they do it , it simply doesn’t “ click “ or attract the viewers .. they are of course in better condition than Kitty and Smith but the proof is that this is a total indifferent apartment for RLC subscribers . This is the first comment after 5 days made here … it isn’t also strange that RLC seems to have put Prague even in less “ priority “ than even the one and only apartment in Rome that actually seem to care to keep it busy , watching how they did it with Babi . Here , they can’t even find local people , they have Russians inhabiting 2 out of the 3 apartments  , so , we have an eat , sleep , being out , masturbate , repeat apartment , another one that the bad mood and absolute sad atmosphere is obvious and this one that we have a couple that has a rather undefined ( still caring ) relationship but it causes no interest for viewers to watch them .. this is RLC Prague , they need to shake things up with the administrators  there 

I do not agree with your analysis
Even if they are Russians, we could see that they seem to have been present in the Czech Republic for a long time because they seem to be socially inserted in this country.
They both seem to have a job and we have already seen several parties at their place with their friends
We can also see that the couple have a very strong relationship between them when they have the possibility of being together.

this site is called RealLifeCam, for me this couple corresponds well to this spirit

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I do not agree with your analysis
Even if they are Russians, we could see that they seem to have been present in the Czech Republic for a long time because they seem to be socially inserted in this country.
They both seem to have a job and we have already seen several parties at their place with their friends
We can also see that the couple have a very strong relationship between them when they have the possibility of being together.

this site is called RealLifeCam, for me this couple corresponds well to this spirit

As always , happy when there’s disagreement which means a variety of opinions and a different point of view and seeing things ☺️😇

I neither question the feelings status of this couple nor the obvious indications that they are for sure many years in the Czech Republic , at least enough to have create a circle of friends and both having normal jobs and a real daily life . But , and this is personal , it is a real couples life that I don’t see any emotion or affection or passion . Yes , there are moments that the couple comes together but these moments are counted on one hand , the timetable isn’t helping the viewers even to just “ sit down “ with both Miru and Dantez , observe them , learn their habits while together , in few words , I don’t feel that their life status makes me feel “welcome “ in their apartment so as to see their private life 24/7 , I don’t feel “ attached “ to check them even when they are home together on the couch and with their dog , which happens rarely also 😔

Again it is how I see it , it isn’t for me just to tune in and see the oral skills of Miru ( that are amazing 🤩😋 ) but also see how they interact with one another , how they share cuddles and kisses , in general , to check the private life of this couple and just learn something about them .. 

We see the issue with another point of view , I don’t think we are both either right or wrong , but I wish and hope that chats in this forum were the rule as we managed to have one and not the exception of the rule as we know it is 😔

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , happy when there’s disagreement which means a variety of opinions and a different point of view and seeing things ☺️😇

I neither question the feelings status of this couple nor the obvious indications that they are for sure many years in the Czech Republic , at least enough to have create a circle of friends and both having normal jobs and a real daily life . But , and this is personal , it is a real couples life that I don’t see any emotion or affection or passion . Yes , there are moments that the couple comes together but these moments are counted on one hand , the timetable isn’t helping the viewers even to just “ sit down “ with both Miru and Dantez , observe them , learn their habits while together , in few words , I don’t feel that their life status makes me feel “welcome “ in their apartment so as to see their private life 24/7 , I don’t feel “ attached “ to check them even when they are home together on the couch and with their dog , which happens rarely also 😔

Again it is how I see it , it isn’t for me just to tune in and see the oral skills of Miru ( that are amazing 🤩😋 ) but also see how they interact with one another , how they share cuddles and kisses , in general , to check the private life of this couple and just learn something about them .. 

We see the issue with another point of view , I don’t think we are both either right or wrong , but I wish and hope that chats in this forum were the rule as we managed to have one and not the exception of the rule as we know it is 😔

Sincerely, if you had access to the replay and really watched this couple, I think you would change your mind about them because I think you are missing a lot

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sincerely, if you had access to the replay and really watched this couple, I think you would change your mind about them because I think you are missing a lot

I have tried to watch them , but as you say , the live occasions that there can be a chance to check them better , are so rare that you need the replay to catch the good moments . I don’t say that they don’t have affection but personally for me , leaves me indifferent 😬 I don’t know how to explain but for example , whatever is happening between B&G , K&S , H&A , T&T and N&B will attract me to “ sit down “ and watch them , their problems , their arguments , their general way of living .. pff maybe I am too prejudiced 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I have tried to watch them , but as you say , the live occasions that there can be a chance to check them better , are so rare that you need the replay to catch the good moments . I don’t say that they don’t have affection but personally for me , leaves me indifferent 😬 I don’t know how to explain but for example , whatever is happening between B&G , K&S , H&A , T&T and N&B will attract me to “ sit down “ and watch them , their problems , their arguments , their general way of living .. pff maybe I am too prejudiced 😂🤣

They don't really seem to have a good relationship.   Their attempts to show affection are cold at best.  Mirukawa has this weird thing going on with her boobs where she has to wear this certain type of bra and is afraid to take it off ever... I dunno... its strange.   Dante looks like a confused rabbit all the time.   They're not exciting or interesting to watch at all.

5 minutes ago, maximus said:

They don't really seem to have a good relationship.   Their attempts to show affection are cold at best.  Mirukawa has this weird thing going on with her boobs where she has to wear this certain type of bra and is afraid to take it off ever... I dunno... its strange.   Dante looks like a confused rabbit all the time.   They're not exciting or interesting to watch at all.

There are many that share moos opinion and others like you and me that we seem to believe the same . They only know what’s happening , for sure they are a real couple and not like Hakeem and GF who were for a period together in this apartment and for sure better watching them than Eliska and Pepik 😬

• Sad 1