Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

following the quickest of quickies (almost of Smith standards) it did give a view of the new tits. Not a fan of inserts/enhancements, but must admit they look pretty good. Not sure is she is that happy with the job, but thats my interpretaion of her expression. 🤨

I especially think that she is tired and that her breasts are still very painful

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I especially think that she is tired and that her breasts are still very painful

definately - I don't know about such things but sure it must take some time to recover and be quite painful. Not something I'd do ( not that I've ever considered a boob job myself!!)😊

• Like 1

Hallo

Miru kam heute Morgen,gegen 7 Uhr 43 nach 36 Stunden abwesenheit nach hause. Sie brachte einen großen

Beutel "Sexspielzeug" mit nach hause. Ging in die küche und legte den Beutel auf den Küchentisch. Danach brachte sie

alles ins Bad. Sie war in Sachen Sex promotion Event unterwegs. Der flyer auf den Küchentisch deutet daraufhin,das

sie mit einen kleinen Charter Flugzeug( 18 Personen) geflogen sind. Nach den baden heute Morgen und spielerei

mit ihren Sexspielzeug, gab es dann Sex mit Dantez im Schlafzimmer. Sie sagte zu Dantez sie hätte gute Kontakte erhalten.

Es stehe ihr die ganze breite der Sexindustrie offen.Sie müsse nur zugreifen.

Warten wir es ab.

• Thanks 2

Nice quick stare of the camera from Miru and I think the first time we see Dantez penetrating even  for some seconds without a condom before cumming 😉

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nice quick stare of the camera from Miru and I think the first time we see Dantez penetrating even  for some seconds without a condom before cumming 😉

that was the best yet from them!! Lovely little glance and sexy smile from Miru - and he managed to keep going longer. Excellent!!

29 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

that was the best yet from them!! Lovely little glance and sexy smile from Miru - and he managed to keep going longer. Excellent!!

No foreplay , no nice from me , it’s just pants down and off we go .. I know I am a little or much strict with my criticism , but no hug , no kiss , it simply doesn’t make it for me . But … Miru liked it , they both enjoyed it and none of what I am saying is important for the couple ☺️

• Sad 1

Alors c'est pour ça que Miru s'est fait refaire les seins va-t-elle se donner en spectacle comme n'importe quelle fille de B4 ?

c'est décevant.

Ils sont faux on dirait des ballons de foot elle a les mêmes nibards que Kitty aucune originalité.

So that's why Miru got her breasts done is she going to put on a show like any girl from B4?

it's disappointing.

They are false they look like soccer balls she has the same boobs as Kitty no originality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I admit that I had never caught Miru giving head , being on her monthly days she tried to satisfy Dantez a bit in the morning , the woman is a pro and an easy deep throater , I was impressed 👏👏

• Like 1