B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

45 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Съвсем различна от Нели, тя забеляза котката, другата сутрин, усмихна се, отиде да й налее вода, после й даде малко храна, парче шунка или подобно. Браво на нея. 🙂 

When they lived in Russia,St. Piter,N&B  had a cat.Said a Garry!So for them it is not alien,and perhaps she fondly remembers their cat!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redfan said:

When they lived in Russia,St. Piter,N&B  had a cat.Said a Garry!So for them it is not alien,and perhaps she fondly remembers their cat!

I remeber that cat - he was a lively chap and I think they loved him.

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Спомням си тази котка - той беше оживен човек и мисля, че го обичаха.

And was a very handsome fluffy cat,with white heart in frony of chest

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

you seem to give good advice, you should put it into practice for your own case instead of wanting to do it for others

I guess with your years of experience, you understood that it was complicated to understand women 😀

I am convinced that if you ask the question, women make a difference between being seen naked or topless at the beach or swimming pool and being seen naked or topless in their privacy

I believe that during these last years we have many examples of this kind within rlc

Compared to Bogdan, all people who look at events objectively, can realize that there is a lot of respect between him and the other girls, it is just a fact.

Sorry, not a fact, to my understanding Holly was not in her privacy but was in a common area of the house!  If he was as you say he was, he would have called up to the kitchen to make sure everyone was decent.....sorry Moos with blinders on, he's a total POS like I said!  To my understanding he and the parasite were both told by their women that the girls were going to have girl fun and not to leave the rooms.....sorry again Moos with blinders on, he's a total POS like I said!!

Should Holly have put a fucking top on if she was going to be in a common area, yes, it goes without saying but the fact remains the same...he's a POS like I said!!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good Day sir,  You mentioned Nelly falling over backwards if not careful.  May I ask for follow up on that comment and how she will take Martina with her? Do you think Bogdan is going to give the ultimatum or already has? Is Alberto getting the hint?  I still do not understand Martina would want to have a relationship with someone that is married, even if there is agreement. If she thinks this is something that could occur with her. I keep hearing Martina is going to introduce Nelly to her mother. I think her mother as an older person in a cultural that believe in family might not support such a situation. Support her daughter but not in this situation. Thoughts

• Upvote 1

What kind of girl is summoned to the garage by Lord Bogdan (which had been hiding out in there ever since Nelly got home) and is told that she needs to prepare him some raw oysters for dinner in "X" amount of time.  It is a girl that is being serviced by that POS outside the apartment and off camera.  Yes Moos, Bogdan is a POS and Megan and Holly are just as bad but Nelly takes the cake for letting it all happen just so she can go off and cheat with Martina and not have a guilty conscience!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day sir,  You mentioned Nelly falling over backwards if not careful.  May I ask for follow up on that comment and how she will take Martina with her? Do you think Bogdan is going to give the ultimatum or already has? Is Alberto getting the hint?  I still do not understand Martina would want to have a relationship with someone that is married, even if there is agreement. If she thinks this is something that could occur with her. I keep hearing Martina is going to introduce Nelly to her mother. I think her mother as an older person in a cultural that believe in family might not support such a situation. Support her daughter but not in this situation. Thoughts

Bogdan is not going to do anything regarding Nelly going with Martina if it happens at all.  Bogdan, the POS, is not in a position to put his foot down to anything because he's also getting his pieces of cake and eating it too.  How people can't seem to see the writing on the wall is beyond me!

• Sad 2