B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If your walking the street they are worth a look.  If your driving i would say not since they must keep their eye on the road or their vehicle will likely get totaled by rear ending another vehicle.

still not legal in Quebec.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

Naked News is a Canadian news and entertainment program owned by Naked Broadcasting Network. It features nude female news presenters reading news bulletins derived from news wires.[1] The show's production studio is located in Toronto.

** What !!!  Naked women reading the news on TV ... this is truly shocking! 😮

OK, you've asked for it ! . . . .

South America seems to have a penchant for scorchingly HOT weather-forecast girls; and when I say 'hot', I mean HOT !!!  Caution: if you're an elderly gentleman, and have a heart condition - don't even bother looking at this 😯 . . . . .   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

still not legal in Quebec.

They passed a bill in the house of commons for it.  They Feds must have left it up to the Provinces on how they wish to proceed.

They still have to cover up when they enter any establishment.  Most businesses have a sign on the door No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. There's not really that many in this City I live in. Most girls still stay covered regardless. There's just the odd one here & there.

The part that got me was all the big protests they had for it and then when a bill got passed allowing it, there's not really that many that do go topless.  I guess they just wanted to prove a point that a female should be able to go topless if their male counterparts are allowed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** What !!!  Naked women reading the news on TV ... this is truly shocking! 😮

OK, you've asked for it ! . . . .

South America seems to have a penchant for scorchingly HOT weather-forecast girls; and when I say 'hot', I mean HOT !!!  Caution: if you're an elderly gentleman, and have a heart condition - don't even bother looking at this 😯 . . . . .   

Beats Michael Fish!...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1