B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I went to the doctors this morning and on my way back home there were 3 girls walking down the street topless.  It's legal in Canada to go topless if they chose to do so but their lower parts must stay covered.   

If I were you, I be going to doctor everyday using the same route 😄

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I went to the doctors this morning and on my way back home there were 3 girls walking down the street topless.  It's legal in Canada to go topless if they chose to do so but their lower parts must stay covered.   

What did you go to doctors for...suffering from hallucinations?...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Were they worth a second look then?...😎

If your walking the street they are worth a look.  If your driving i would say not since they must keep their eye on the road or their vehicle will likely get totaled by rear ending another vehicle.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If your walking the street they are worth a look.  If your driving i would say not since they must keep their eye on the road or their vehicle will likely get totaled by rear ending another vehicle.

Isn't 'Naked News' Canadian...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know where that originates from.  Never heard of it in Canada.  Have seen clips of it though.

I might be wrong, but I thought it was Canadian...Maybe someone can clarify that...I'm assuming it doesn't run now...Reporting on the pandemic while stripping off just wouldn't seem right...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1