B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

Bogroll ... [now, there was no necessity in using that name - me bad 😯].  Bogdan, just like Alberto, seems to be doing a lot of cleaning in the kitchen these days.  

While watching Bogdan, I noticed the return of the phantom, the mysterious cat that, once in a blue moon, appears at B4. 🐈 I don't think this cat is an 'official' pet at the villa.  I reckon it's a stray/feral that pops in to be fed and watered.  Now you see it, now you don't.  I don't know if B4 is a suitable environment for animals - I hope it doesn't partake in any of the 'activities' there, if you get my drift 😯 .                                                                                                                                                                                          

Is Bogdan blind to the presence of cats?  Not once did he stroke the pussy (so to speak) or acknowledge its presence.  Alternatively, the cat has the power of invisibility 🤨 .

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. I need to catch up with the comments , that was surreal , Bogdan in the LR and Holly almost naked in kitchen , I hope I haven’t missed anything special 😨😨

you just missed a slight moment of embarrassment from Holly and Bogdan, Holy put her hands around her breasts while Bogdan looked down the time to cross the kitchen, to go into the room without a camera then to leave without looking at her
All this proves the respect that Bogdan can have towards Holly or any other girl in the house whatever some people in this forum may think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you just missed a slight moment of embarrassment from Holly and Bogdan, Holy put her hands around her breasts while Bogdan looked down the time to cross the kitchen, to go into the room without a camera then to leave without looking at her
All this proves the respect that Bogdan can have towards Holly or any other girl in the house whatever some people in this forum may think.

You know in which category I belong 😉 but the tries from certain people to somehow prove things that we see with our own eyes and say that they aren’t real , it is beyond me 😔 

I read about the incident , it must have been really funny watching  this live 😂🤣 I think the respect from Bogdan to the girls and the opposite , it has been both ways created because of everyone acting in a way that they all at the end understand that this is just their working place and like every working place , they exist some written and unwritten ( moral ) rules ☺️ and they try to follow . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Bogroll ... [now, there was no necessity in using that name - me bad 😯].  Bogdan, just like Alberto, seems to be doing a lot of cleaning in the kitchen these days.  

While watching Bogdan, I noticed the return of the phantom, the mysterious cat that, once in a blue moon, appears at B4. 🐈 I don't think this cat is an 'official' pet at the villa.  I reckon it's a stray/feral that pops in to be fed and watered.  Now you see it, now you don't.  I don't know if B4 is a suitable environment for animals - I hope it doesn't partake in any of the 'activities' there, if you get my drift 😯 .                                                                                                                                                                                          

Is Bogdan blind to the presence of cats?  Not once did he stroke the pussy (so to speak) or acknowledge its presence.  Alternatively, the cat has the power of invisibility 🤨 .

Worst it can do is drop a present. When one of the girls go walking around in bare feet, suddenly finding a brown substance oozing between their toes would mean they'll have some toe jam.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Worst it can do is drop a present. When one of the girls go walking around in bare feet, suddenly finding a brown substance oozing between their toes would mean they'll have some toe jam.  :biggrin:

The cat keeps a safe distance, what with all that sex, drugs and rock an roll going on inside. Not save for a stray cat.🐱

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

You are right, if he wants to continue to be praised by the likes of you, he will continue to act as though the other girls don't exist or else all of you would have a field day with the sorry ass POS!!

I guess last summer when Holly was topless at the pool during one of their get togethers, the saint Bogdan never looked at her not one time.....you really need to get a life dude!!