B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

10 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

You are so right, but can you imagine the outcry in the UK if the beeb put some skimpy clad wench to report on the weather.  In this PC gone mad country there would be less of a outcry if they murdered kids on air live. LOL 

Your so right..withut being racist, anti gay or anti disablitiy, if you are a person of colour, one legged lesbian chances are you'll be ok with the bbc. No offense intended 🤨

27 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

You are so right, but can you imagine the outcry in the UK if the beeb put some skimpy clad wench to report on the weather.  In this PC gone mad country there would be less of a outcry if they murdered kids on air live. LOL 

Good thing we have C4 for the likes of Naked Attraction.

But to be fair to the BBC, although it's no where near perfect, it must be doing something right. Left leaning think its too right wing, while right leaning think it's too left wing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Your so right..withut being racist, anti gay or anti disablitiy, if you are a person of colour, one legged lesbian chances are you'll be ok with the bbc. No offense intended 🤨

None taken, you nailed it, you have to be in one one of their tick boxes to work for them. I'm deffo not anti disabled, I went out with a chick once who had lost both her legs from just above her knees, (life sucks at times) 😞 anyway we can back from clubbing, gagging for it i chucked her onto the bonnet of the car, shagged there, great stuff, anyway in the morning i see that there was 2 marks where the paint had worn down to the primer from the movement of the prosthetic legs, haha. Worth it though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

None taken, you nailed it, you have to be in one one of their tick boxes to work for them. I'm deffo not anti disabled, I went out with a chick once who had lost both her legs from just above her knees, (life sucks at times) 😞 anyway we can back from clubbing, gagging for it i chucked her onto the bonnet of the car, shagged there, great stuff, anyway in the morning i see that there was 2 marks where the paint had worn down to the primer from the movement of the prosthetic legs, haha. Worth it though.

,,,and they say romance is dead :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Il y a 13 heures, Scottish Republic a dit :

** What !!!  Naked women reading the news on TV ... this is truly shocking! 😮

OK, you've asked for it ! . . . .

South America seems to have a penchant for scorchingly HOT weather-forecast girls; and when I say 'hot', I mean HOT !!!  Caution: if you're an elderly gentleman, and have a heart condition - don't even bother looking at this 😯 . . . . .   

Now that's worth one's tongue sticking out, not like you guys for the shower in this apartment😉