B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Last night at least she was out for a couple of hours .. sometimes she prefers isolating herself from everyone and everything 🤨🤷‍♂️ 

2 hours in 96 isn't exactly excessive...😕

I really like Radi, but she really needs to get out more. I know I'll get shot at because some guys think the girls should stay in the apt 24/7, but when they do the same stuff every single day, it becomes a tad boring...
Anyway, it's nice to see her out today...

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really like Radi, but she really needs to get out more. I know I'll get shot at because some guys think the girls should stay in the apt 24/7, but when they do the same stuff every single day, it becomes a tad boring...

let's face it this girl is continually exposing herself as an eccentric, Obsessive compulsive and  generally a  freaky person... she has serious issues.... not FG level but she is becoming a bit too much with her isolating behavior, Obsessive exercise (and don't cover for her saying at least it is a healthy Obsessive BS., her obsessive Exhibitionist Bating ..  she has issues ....

and if she wasn't putting out the Pussy so much,  these  forum folks would get all Sera up her case study.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

let's face it this girl is continually exposing herself as an eccentric, Obsessive compulsive and  generally a  freaky person... she has serious issues.... not FG level but she is becoming a bit too much with her isolating behavior, Obsessive exercise (and don't cover for her saying at least it is a healthy Obsessive BS., her obsessive Exhibitionist Bating ..  she has issues ....

and if she wasn't putting out the Pussy so much,  these  forum folks would get all Sera up her case study.. 

''generally a freaky person.'' Stop looking at ddhm's posts and trying to be like him. If there were any fully trained and licensed psychologists here,you should worry about your practice,and not be here.I think the word you were looking for is ''quirky'',in a very good and fun way and i love that about her.. All i have to say is,,,,, 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I am with you on that .. she is also bating too much ( I will also get shot about that ) , in a way that it isn’t as pleasant as it could be .. imagine if we get a 2nd Leora 😱 But I always believe that you appreciate something more when you miss it . I think it all needs a balance and at the moment Radi is lacking it .. I am sure she will find her rhythm again , perhaps some troubles in her mind at the moment and she “ breaks out “ of them with exercising and bating 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

''generally a freaky person.'' Stop looking at ddhm's posts and trying to be like him. If there were any fully trained and licensed psychologists here,you should worry about your practice,and not be here.I think the word you were looking for is ''quirky'',in a very good and fun way and i love that about her.. All i have to say is,,,,, 

giphy.gif

Actually me and Mark we often disagree 🤓 my posts are always based on observations .. I like the girls for whatever they present on cameras but I comment also about them because I respect them first as human beings .. that’s why the psychological way of posting at times 🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

giphy.gif

trust me Rag   I need little help from you on word choice... and you don't need a degree is sweet fuck all to see obsessive behavior... like perhaps your blinded and well documented  and demented ,obsession with Radi

Here's the thing guys, Radi is who she is. We are just observers and I for one have no medical training, maybe some of you do. Am I concerned about her behavior? The answer would be yes, but because she reads this forum, I try to stay on the positive side with my opinions. You have the right to post what you want on this open forum, but I would ask everyone to think about what you write here. If anyone has positive, helpful advice for her, I think she would read it and maybe take it into consideration. I think she's a great person and I really like seeing her online everyday. Hopefully she will work it out and be ok in the end, but it's really not up to us, it's her life. I do thank her for sharing it with us. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Here's the thing guys, Radi is who she is. We are just observers and I for one have no medical training, maybe some of you do. Am I concerned about her behavior? The answer would be yes, but because she reads this forum, I try to stay on the positive side with my opinions. You have the right to post what you want on this open forum, but I would ask everyone to think about what you write here. If anyone has positive, helpful advice for her, I think she would read it and maybe take it into consideration. I think she's a great person and I really like seeing her online everyday. Hopefully she will work it out and be ok in the end, but it's really not up to us, it's her life. I do thank her for sharing it with us. 

I like her too...She responded to one of my posts a coupla nights ago, when i suggested she should get out more instead of being stuck in her room 24/7. She said she wouldn't have another day like that again and the following day she'd maybe go to the beach or meet her friend...but she didn't, and pretty much stayed in for another coupla days...☹
But it's nice to see her out today and tonight...unfortunately it's B5, but beggars can't be choosers I s'pose...😏

I have to say this about claire,,i am really glad she took care of Radislavas burn,that is really worse than first thought,but claire did the right things with lotion,antiseptic,and covered it,,BRAVO!,,that needed to be tended to. As far as the things that go on with C&C and L&A,if it were kept as it was tonight,,a nice cordial visit with no anticipation of anything happening,it can be a fun time for people,if anything were to happen it should be the guests option and not feel ''forced'' into things. You have to trust and respect the girls judgement that visit,plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have to say this about claire,,i am really glad she took care of Radislavas burn,that is really worse than first thought,but claire did the right things with lotion,antiseptic,and covered it,,BRAVO!,,that needed to be tended to. As far as the things that go on with C&C and L&A,if it were kept as it was tonight,,a nice cordial visit with no anticipation of anything happening,it can be a fun time for people,if anything were to happen it should be the guests option and not feel ''forced'' into things. You have to trust and respect the girls judgement that visit,plain and simple.

that was foreplay, but it didnt work lol

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

IMO I don't think there is any subscriber guy or girl, that thinks the tenants should stay in the apartment 24/7.  I believe they should all get out from time to time but the problem is most of the time they end up in one of the other apartments just to put on ridiculous shows.  If they go out for several hours and enjoy themselves without showing up at another RLC apartment, I think people wouldn't mind it so much.  I do feel that there were a lot of pissed off people over what B4 pulled a couple of nights ago, simply because everyone of you knew exactly where they were at....that is the kind of thing that is uncalled for from RLC IMO.