B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

7 minutes ago, Crisu123 said:

I think Ariana is great. It's a shame, because I always enjoy watching them. But at the moment we probably won't see any action on camera. I think she gets what she wants off camera. Your time in this apartment has become very limited. I think I know why.

Shes met someone just recently and been seeing him the last week, not sure where hes from but she speaks English to him, thats why she is up early and smartly dressed and out. ( Lunch dates the places are open in the day)

i dont speak Ukrainian and phone translate software is very hit and miss so lots of gaps to fill in

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Shes met someone just recently and been seeing him the last week, not sure where hes from but she speaks English to him, thats why she is up early and smartly dressed and out. ( Lunch dates the places are open in the day)

i dont speak Ukrainian and phone translate software is very hit and miss so lots of gaps to fill in

Ariana deserves perhaps the most from everyone currently In the cast as she has been many months with RLC , everyone likes her and they will go to her whenever they need anything and she will never say no . 

Having stop masturbating ( but she will for sure provide again 😉 ) it is an indication what we most people try to say here at times , if a woman is satisfied outside , there’s no need to satisfy herself inside , we also know that she will mostly masturbate for herself and then for the cameras , so , it seems that maybe she found someone who at the moment isn’t playing her ( if we think the times we have seen her crying in the past ) . 

I personally believe that if this story outside continues ,  i don’t think she will have problem to present the guy inside ( not doing anything sexual , just invitation in the apartment ) if he is willing to be on cameras . In general , a happy Ariana is a great thing happening and I can’t be less than extremely excited knowing that she found happiness with someone , she rightfully deserves ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Crisu123 said:

The guy she speaks English with has been dating for 2 days. That must be the one she had fun with on the phone. I only ever heard her speak English or Russian.

No he wasnt in Spain but Dubai and might be coming over in April. ( sexy face time a few weeks ago)

This is someone new, maybe in the last two days, she got flowers from someone the day after she went to a party and got back in the morning.

She has a few options by the look.

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I personally believe that if this story outside continues ,  i don’t think she will have problem to present the guy inside ( not doing anything sexual , just invitation in the apartment ) if he is willing to be on cameras . In general , a happy Ariana is a great thing happening and I can’t be less than extremely excited knowing that she found happiness with someone , she rightfully deserves ☺️

I dount the guys shes hooking up with at the moment would like there face shown on any site

Ari likes the finer things and guys with cash, successful business guys or married...not some young lad in a club 😉

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I dount the guys shes hooking up with at the moment would like there face shown on any site

Ari likes the finer things and guys with cash, successful business guys or married...not some young lad in a club 😉

I agree , she’s into these type of guys . But she also has a way with her character to “ persuade “ others , if she wants to invite him and if the guy wants to see where she lives also , who knows ? Sometimes , a rich guy can establish himself even more by showing that he doesn’t care of the girl’s status . Unless Ariana feels embarrassed ( if she’s messing with a rich guy ) to bring such a kind of guy inside an apartment with cameras and that she shares with two other girls , it remains to be seen . 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree , she’s into these type of guys . But she also has a way with her character to “ persuade “ others , if she wants to invite him and if the guy wants to see where she lives also , who knows ? Sometimes , a rich guy can establish himself even more by showing that he doesn’t care of the girl’s status . Unless Ariana feels embarrassed ( if she’s messing with a rich guy ) to bring such a kind of guy inside an apartment with cameras and that she shares with two other girls , it remains to be seen . 

she has very good people skills, an easy going way about her and i except not many say no to her.

For my opinion only i doubt the guys she is seeing would step inside the flat, it would be outside pickup/drop off.

The only possible was i see that is a BBQ at B4 villa, afternoon, relaxed kind of thing and even then i would still have doubts Maybe in the summer coming but i doubt she will still be here, the moment she can travel she will unless this is Mr Right

She commented whilst on the phone she wanted to go but personal reasons meant she couldnt travel not that the restrictions were stopping her ( sexy video night to the guy in Dubai) although it probably adds to the problems.

I like her as you can tell, mad as a box of frogs, cute as anything but has a plan and thats the same as most...$$$$ and security.

52 minutes ago, mspanker said:

she has very good people skills, an easy going way about her and i except not many say no to her.

For my opinion only i doubt the guys she is seeing would step inside the flat, it would be outside pickup/drop off.

The only possible was i see that is a BBQ at B4 villa, afternoon, relaxed kind of thing and even then i would still have doubts Maybe in the summer coming but i doubt she will still be here, the moment she can travel she will unless this is Mr Right

She commented whilst on the phone she wanted to go but personal reasons meant she couldnt travel not that the restrictions were stopping her ( sexy video night to the guy in Dubai) although it probably adds to the problems.

I like her as you can tell, mad as a box of frogs, cute as anything but has a plan and thats the same as most...$$$$ and security.

I agree with your post and the way she was introduced to us since day 1 ... as she said “ I have so many men who have asked to marry me “😂🤣😂

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Crisu123 said:

The guy she speaks English with has been dating for 2 days. That must be the one she had fun with on the phone. I only ever heard her speak English or Russian.

The guy she had phone sex with was in a different time zone....