Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

RECAP:  So...He is about 30, she's about 25, and they've been together for about 10 years.

I don't blame her for wanting to explore her sexuality (and I speak from experience).

I dated the same girl from 15 - 25 (she was a year younger).  We dated three years too long as we both discovered we wanted other things (whether sexually speaking or different long term goals).  We stayed together those extra three years because we were comfortable with each other (yet in hindsight, we both later acknowledged that stifled our growth).

She cheated on me (with a married man) the last two years.  After we broke up (which wasn't pleasant), she married the guy (after his divorce), had a daughter, then they divorced three years later.  She remarried twice more, had another daughter, and is now divorced from hubby #3.

I decided not to date until I was 30 to concentrate on my career (wise decision!). I found the right girl at 32, and have been happy ever since.

People change.  I disapprove of the affair between M & N.  But if Alberto knows of it (which he does), and accepts it, I understand why its happening. If he doesn't accept it (and possibly doesn't look from within why Martina might have looked for affection from outside the relationship), then house-husband needs to walk and not look back.

It gets complicated as part of why M & N hooked up could be she was stifled in a relationship that began when she was 15ish.

Bottom line:  You can't expect to be in a relationship (that started during adolescence) and think things will be copacetic.  People's needs/wants/desires change as they grow into the person they become.  I don't think Alberto expected to be a house-husband a few years ago.  And Martina didn't think she would eat pussy a few years ago (seek the affection of another person - man or woman).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Guessing as they have been together a long time , maybe she has not had many male lovers if so she has nothing to compare him to, hence putting up with his piss poor performance.

Mind you compared to the performance of most the Russian men I have seen on here, Alberto is a right stud muffin. (Bogdan excepted)

They either were not being paid enough or the cameras were putting them off or they were there to hang about naked or in their underpants and even though they had a naked woman or 2 on the bed with them, they did sod all. (There again maybe that is what they were told to do I'm relatively new to rlc) I’m thinking back to when Irma was around in this instance. 

If Nelly has been telling her that Bogdan makes her cum like a train every time they fuck then Martina is going to start wondering what the hell is wrong with the two pump chump she is living with. 🙂 

She has and Bogdan is just one of the many!!

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

RECAP:  So...He is about 30, she's about 25, and they've been together for about 10 years.

I don't blame her for wanting to explore her sexuality (and I speak from experience).

I dated the same girl from 15 - 25 (she was a year younger).  We dated three years too long as we both discovered we wanted other things (whether sexually speaking or different long term goals).  We stayed together those extra three years because we were comfortable with each other (yet in hindsight, we both later acknowledged that stifled our growth).

She cheated on me (with a married man) the last two years.  After we broke up (which wasn't pleasant), she married the guy (after his divorce), had a daughter, then they divorced three years later.  She remarried twice more, had another daughter, and is now divorced from hubby #3.

I decided not to date until I was 30 to concentrate on my career (wise decision!). I found the right girl at 32, and have been happy ever since.

People change.  I disapprove of the affair between M & N.  But if Alberto knows of it (which he does), and accepts it, I understand why its happening. If he doesn't accept it (and possibly doesn't look from within why Martina might have looked for affection from outside the relationship), then house-husband needs to walk and not look back.

It gets complicated as part of why M & N hooked up could be she was stifled in a relationship that began when she was 15ish.

Bottom line:  You can't expect to be in a relationship (that started during adolescence) and think things will be copacetic.  People's needs/wants/desires change as they grow into the person they become.  I don't think Alberto expected to be a house-husband a few years ago.  And Martina didn't think she would eat pussy a few years ago (seek the affection of another person - man or woman).

This says it all!!!  The first time was formed from lust and may have grown into some kind of love but obviously not.  Being 16 with your first and then 16 years later the right girl, tells me that.

Her on the other hand....you and her broke up, she broke up a marriage for a 3 year fling...daughter or no daughter, married two other blokes which brought on another daughter and she has divorced all three of them.

Sounds to me like she wasn't anywhere close to being the right girl and she was also in all her relationships for lust.  I guess my point in all this is that most people really don't know what true love is and what it takes in a relationship to maintain it!!!

People get married for all the wrong reasons these days, none of it to do with true love!!!  My wife had a friend that got married just so she could get away from her parents...divorced 2 years later.  Two guys that I know married because they thought marrying into money was the best thing since sliced bread, both divorced after a few years.  Say what you want, most people truly don't know what real love is!!

• Like 1

all this talk about their ages and how long they have been together i got curious and just looked up the average age for a womans sexual peak and it said 27 with most having fell in love four times and most settling down with a partner as they reach their peak at 27 how old is Martina again lol

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i have been with my wife now for 20 years and granted we dont do it as often now days but when we do i sure as hell put a lot more effort into making sure my wife gets off a couple times still even after all these years and then i watch that pathetic excuse for sex from Alburto  and i am almost 60 and have COPD so there is no excuse for what we see from Alburto i dont care how long they have been together

Not every relation is the same , not all people are the same ... not for everyone sex is top priority .. and everyone thinks and is affected different of things happening in his / her private life and has to deal with it . 

17 hours ago, emnv said:

The dog is alive, being monitored at the vet. His name is actually Blacky (or Black) and is 11 years old.

The dog has problems to breathe because a valve in the trachea doesn't open properly.

If the valve does not recover on its own the vet should fix it in the rear position so that the dog can breath well, but problems may arise during the surgery because he has also a tumor.

If the surgery is successful they will have to monitor him closely when eating and drinking in the future, the risk of drowning will be high.

Many thanks for the info on the black Labrador. Being a dog person I’ve been concerned after Alberto took him out late the other night and didn’t come back with him and feared the worst. They must have some good vet hospital in Barca if one can get treatment at that time of night. 🤞that he recovers and full marks to Alberto for his caring 👌

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you DDHM.  You may be right and we may never know.  I read what you said and I hear you.  I feel sad for these two. 

EDIT TO ADD:  BTW it’s not just the sex.  The cuddling seems forced.  The quick kisses Alberto gives her seem like he’s trying too hard.  Martina rubbing up against him do not seem genuine.  What was with the mattress last night ... they at least used to cuddle on the sofa.  Watch Martina being playful with Nelly and compare that to her playfulness with Alberto.

Lastly I say all of this and will also say we are being brutal to Alberto.  There is no excuse for his behavior but also these things are really hard and complex.  He IS a great guy ... no doubt ... but even great guys and great girls lose their mates.

Maybe he starts not approving this N&M situation and he has difficulties to confess to Martina .. maybe it has started affecting him ... and also ( out of character and relation but we aren’t Alberto to actually know ) , perhaps his “ current way “ of doing things it is an intermediate way of showing and not saying his disapproval of his GF’s situation 🤷‍♂️

By the way , this thread here is the most pleasant to chat and comment , we all have our opinions and we discuss in an amazing way compared to other threads , wish it was in all threads a similar way ☺️😇

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

not for everyone sex is top priority

I feel like I am piling on DDHM and I don't mean too.  I agree it's not just about the sex.  Earlier I mentioned the affection and cuddling did not seem very genuine and authentic.

But also:  What about common interests and hobbies?  He has video games, the dogs, the fish, biking.  She has school, partying, dancing.  Lately they are not even eating together.   And like right now, they don't even seem to watch TV together and enjoy the same show.

Again not trying to pile on but the situation looks quite bleak to me.

Edited by JenniferMom
ADD A POINT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Nice thoughts and your personal experience adds for everyone to put his / her thoughts in an order as we are all trying to figure out what we watch ☺️😇

• Like 1

Some judgements seem based on the premise that Martina and Alberto are either married or in a committed relationship. That premise leads to assumptions about cheating and infidelity although the only evidence to support that is they have been together for a long time. I tend to rely on Martina's on statement to Alberto back in mid March when she said "We were never that much in love with you". What if that suggest a relationship more like that of Asia and Hakeem? Theirs was not as long lasting as Asia did not have the patience to stay in the relationship as long as Alberto has.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I feel like I am piling on DDHM and I don't mean too.  I agree it's not just about the sex.  Earlier I mentioned the affection and cuddling did not seem very genuine and authentic.

But also:  What about common interests and hobbies?  He has video games, the dogs, the fish, biking.  She has school, partying, dancing.  Lately they are not even eating together. 

Again not trying to pile on but the situation looks quite bleak to me.

I am always happy to exchange thoughts with you , this is how it should be ... Martina also likes video games , she isn’t a hardcore player like him , but if she starts , for 2-3 days she can become addicted as well 😂🤣

About common interests in general and how they are towards one another lately , if they feel that something is wrong , I have faith in them that they will sit down ( on or off cameras doesn’t matter ) and try to discuss and find a solution .. but as i said , perhaps the relation has reached the maximum it could give and even if pure and genuine love is present , the priorities in life are different individually on this period ( Alberto very much concerned about his future , Martina less worried and seeing life less responsible as Alberto does ) 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Not every relation is the same , not all people are the same ... not for everyone sex is top priority .. and everyone thinks and is affected different of things happening in his / her private life and has to deal with it . 

omg are you kidding me he is so lucky to be able to have sex with her she is very beautiful with a killer body coming into her sexual peak and from what i have seen from her sex with Nelly she is craving so much more than what Alburto is offering and just because they have been together so long means nothing just how many guys thought they had nothing to worry about came home to a empty house and a dear John letter and just because Alburto was the man she thought she wanted when she was 15 does not mean he is still the man of her dreams when she is 25 and he is bankrupt jobless and just plays video games and puts no effort into sex yep what a catch he turned out to be huh

• Like 1