B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I Know, I was trying to work out permutations and nothing looks like it could work. Lets wait and see - maybe I'm well of the mark -  not for the first time I might add🙄

Just to add, Holly was very upset about something and I doubt it would be BF trouble - not the type. IMO

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It could be that Holly spent the day with Bogdan in one of the off cam apartments and had a grand old shag from him and now she is feeling guilty and upset about it.  All this speculation is maddening isn't it!!

shocking

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Може да е, че Холи е прекарала деня с Богдан в един от апартаментите извън камерата и е получила страхотна стара махорка от него и сега се чувства виновна и разстроена за това. Всички тези спекулации са полудяващи, нали !!

Holly for most of the day,he had been at the villa about 2 p.m.

Just now, redfan said:

Холи през по-голямата част от деня, той беше на вилата около 14:00

From so many i have observations.Before that i was offline!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

How long does it take to have a shag?  How long was Holly gone only to come home when she did?  Plenty of time for all kinds of shagging!!

Hell, they could have went to the park, washed Buttheads car, picked up some wine and cheese, and still had plenty of time for a good old fashioned shag.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Колко време отнема да имаш махорка? Колко време Холи я нямаше, за да се прибере у дома, когато го направи? Доста време за всякакви рови !!

Before 2:00 p.m. i don't know what it was, i joined after that!

• Thanks 1